Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Suzuki misses out on season best result MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Suzuki misses out on season best result

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Suzuki misses out on season best result

Suzuki’s home race in Japan ended in bitter disappointment after Alvaro Bautista threw away a golden chance to claim a career best MotoGP finish at the Twin Ring Motegi. The Spaniard was pushing in fourth position to keep a hard charging Andrea Dovizioso at bay when he lost the front-end of his factory GSV-R machine at the penultimate corner on lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (03 October 2011 09:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

Such a shame

gutted for Bautista. Really wanted to see him do well this race. Could somebody somwhere please sit up and take notice this boy is a racer and desrves to be on a decent machine. I know lots of people would like to see him on a Tech 3 bike but I don't think he'd ever make the factory Yamaha Squad. Pramac for a year then Haydens factory seat?

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Agree

I agree with you that Alvaro was very unlucky to crash & miss out on a podium finish.It was a golden oppertunity to get on the podium but it just was'nt to be.I think he should go to Tec 3 or Honda LCR but I don't think he will get the oppertunity,I think this has more to do with his nationality than his ability.Tec 3 seem to have to have a british rider.Im british but I would rather see a good spanish rider than a not so hot brit,but there's politics at play,money at stake etc,etc.

As for Honda LCR,I think they're comited to Simo & Dovi.Dovi I can understand but Simo vs Alvaro ! I would pick Alvaro every time.Simo is a gamble,he may pay off or he may not,Alvaro on the other hand will be a lot more consistant but then Dovi is Mr consistant,the almost but not quite alien.Any way I think both Tec 3 & Honda have made they're choises.I think that they have over looked Alvaro & his performance in 250's & on the Suzuki in Moto GP.

Reply to this Topic
veronicaisl

Aug 11

veronicaisl says:

give him a decent bike...

i like alavaro he is fast and hungry for podium, riding tech 3 will be good for him but i would like to see him riding ducati because if ducati wants a rider that can push their bike to the limit then they will see the real potential of the bike and he can give the right feedback to engineer. Herve the boss told the interview that he likes alvaro...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices