Skip to content

Discuss This Light delay caused Motegi jump starts, says Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Light delay caused Motegi jump starts, says Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Light delay caused Motegi jump starts, says Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi reckons a delay with the start lights going out at the Twin Ring Motegi caused three riders, including Briton Cal Crutchlow, to jump the start in Sunday’s Japanese Grand Prix. Repsol Honda rider Andrea Dovizioso and fellow Italian Marco Simoncelli also jumped the start of the 24-lap race and saw their hopes of a podium in front of senior...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (04 October 2011 12:43)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Sorry M.O.T.O.K.I.N.G.

I do have to commend you for NOT mentioning Furisawa, M1's, the word Yamaha, or chassis development in your last post. Outstanding! Keep up the good work!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

willie

i cann't understand your english. sorry buddy.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Ha ha ha

Got ot give it to him Willie... Borat-kings last post was his best by far!

Reply to this Topic
markgardiner

Mar 11

markgardiner says:

Rossi's broken a finger? I guess now he'll _never_ pull it out, eh?

Rossi’s broken his finger? I guess that will mean he’ll have even more trouble pulling it out, eh? If you would love a return to the days when real men raced a Grand Prix on the Isle of Man, read ‘Riding Man’! This is a great, true account of an everyman’s dream of racing in the TT. It also covers the history of the TT as the British Grand Prix in detail, and describes the circumstances under which Grand Prix regulars boycotted the TT in the early ‘70s. Suffice to say, back in those days a broken finger was not newsworthy. Get more information about this great book or just download it now at Amazon UK’s site by going here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004R9QPWC

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle