Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati appear in state of confusion, says Marco Simoncelli MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati appear in state of confusion, says Marco Simoncelli

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati appear in state of confusion, says Marco Simoncelli

Marco Simoncelli reckons Valentino Rossi and Ducati are in a state of confusion about how to transform the struggling Desmosedici into a consistent podium threat. Rossi has endured a miserable debut season with Ducati and for the first time in his career he faces the prospect of completing a season without a single victory. A vague front-end feeling and understeer issue has...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 October 2011 09:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hedgy

you did suggest he had some semblance of intelligence. I've read his posts for the last two years. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Nostro...

I know... 1 thread & he's already managed 3 statistical errors & not a single correction, apology or climb down... Gaddafi is a Rossi fan & still has full control of Libya.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

the truth

2008 Yamaha 10 wins Ducati 6 wins Rossi Champion

2009 Yamaha 10 wins Ducati 4  wins Rossi Champion

2010 Yamaha 11 wins Ducati 3 wins Lorenzo Champion

Does that not show theDucati has been in a terminal decline for the last three seasons? if Stoner hadnt rode with a bin it or win it attitude at the end of 2010 they wouldnt have won any last year. Lorenzo was pacing himself to the title then kicked in the afterburns when it was won.

Try be clever all you like but that bikes design is flawed

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

So by extrapolation Ducati ought to have around 2 wins in 2011. There's still time, but Nicky is really going to have to pull off something special.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Carcleaner...

"2008 Yamaha 10 wins Ducati 6 wins Rossi Champion

2009 Yamaha 10 wins Ducati 4 wins Rossi Champion

2010 Yamaha 11 wins Ducati 3 wins Lorenzo Champion

Does that not show theDucati has been in a terminal decline for the last three seasons?"

2006 Hayden 2 wins Rossi 5 wins Ros... oh... hang on a minute... Hayden Champion... ?

You haven't got this MotoGP game sorted in your head quite have you... points is what it's about... who finishes with the most points wins... if you finish with more points than you had the previous year it's difficult to say that your motorcycle was in terminal decline (i.e. getting worse) 'cos that would suggest that all of the bikes it was competing against & stolen points off were improving at an even slower pace... what you call declining.

More points against the opposition = improving... yeah?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
markgardiner

Mar 11

markgardiner says:

What about Rossi's finger? That's the real MotoGP story...

Rossi’s broken his finger? I guess that will mean he’ll have even more trouble pulling it out, eh? If you would love a return to the days when real men raced a Grand Prix on the Isle of Man, read ‘Riding Man’! This is a great, true account of an everyman’s dream of racing in the TT. It also covers the history of the TT as the British Grand Prix in detail, and describes the circumstances under which Grand Prix regulars boycotted the TT in the early ‘70s. Suffice to say, back in those days a broken finger was not newsworthy. Get more information about this great book or just download it now at Amazon UK’s site by going here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004R9QPWC

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

WOW!

What a coincidence, the author is also called Mark Gardiner. Amazing, do you know him?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

A return to the days when real men rode at the island?

Who are these blokes posing as real men racing around the island then these days. Does this mean John McGuinness is.......no, he couldn't be could he? Metrosexual?

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

NOSTRO

LOL. why everytime i read your post i laught a lot. you mix the fact with joke. funny. you must be comedian right? at least there's something here worth reading than all other fans of banana lover, ass developer, 9 times LUCKY WC posts. i thank for it.

Reply to this Topic
PhilCBR6

Jan 08

PhilCBR6 says:

Marco and Rossi close friends?

I thought Marco & Vale were good friends? This is the second news article I have read in 24 hours where Marco is passing (negative) comment on Rossi. Is this just how their friendship works or is Rossi starting to push him out now he is a potential MotoGP champion and Marco is responding with criticism to the press?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle