Skip to content

Discuss This New titanium colour for 2012 Ducati Multistrada New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New titanium colour for 2012 Ducati Multistrada

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

New titanium colour for 2012 Ducati Multistrada

The 2012 Ducati Multistrada will be available in a new "race titanium matte" colour scheme and carry an upgraded seat for next year’s riding season. The new colour option will include a "racing black" frame, while the seat has been lengthened for added comfort. The Multistrada will still be available in both red and white, and will come in the standard,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 October 2011 16:16)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tackyaccy

Dec 07

tackyaccy says:

Well it's

a bit bland. is the guy that chooses the colours for these great machines colour blind.it ,

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

tackyaccy

There's alot of them about and not just at Ducati. I've been moaning for ages that new bikes come in boring shades of blue, black and grey.

At least Yamaha have brought back the red and black speedblock design and Kawasaki do green very well. Red always works and Ducati have got that nailed down to a fine art but titanium grey? It's grey to me whatever shade they might like to call it. Beige will be the next big thing or perhaps magnolia?

Reply to this Topic
stickywicket

Jul 10

stickywicket says:

Race titanium matte. can't recall seeing anyone race in "titanium matte". Very bland. "hearing aid beige" will indeed be next. I will stick with my white 'un

Reply to this Topic
Spreaders88

Jan 11

Spreaders88 says:

Glancing at the headline i thought for a second Ducati were trying a titanium framed GP11th.or.lower =D

Reply to this Topic
Cadwell75

Jul 10

Cadwell75 says:

Boring

It's the same colour as Fog!!!!

Reply to this Topic
pipvac

Sep 11

pipvac says:

I want one! But divorce is less expensive, and frankly better value.

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

Stylish, will look better in the flesh......suppose they could have always done it in tacky as f**k Gixxer tracksuit colours like theyve had for the last trillion years lol

Reply to this Topic
hufmybone

Aug 11

hufmybone says:

No black? I have a black one (thank god), which IMHO is the best looking color, but ugly silver/gray? I don't think so. Burgandy, dark blue, maybe.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle