Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi fit for Phillip Island despite test absence MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi fit for Phillip Island despite test absence

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi fit for Phillip Island despite test absence

Valentino Rossi will be fit to ride in next weekend’s Australian MotoGP race, despite withdrawing from a vital 1000cc test at the Jerez circuit today with a hand injury. The 32-year-old was due to ride Ducati’s GP12 in Spain but had to withdraw with a left hand injury picked up when he crashed out on the first lap of last Sunday’s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (06 October 2011 09:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

rossi is missing a test on the ducati because of an injury and the stoner lovers are creaming there pants .

'canada'.........................I don't see anyone creaming their pants. It's a bigger deal to you bud due to a season that's turned rancid.

...your just embarrasing yourself

'HighRevz'..........Take a long, hard look in a mirror.

Reply to this Topic
RossiDukeBiker46

Jul 10

Stoner fans should be careful...

Because their 'hero from the outback' is currently winning a Championship that has no competition in it on a bike that is far better than the competition and more importantly HE HASN'T BEATEN ROSSI ON EQUAL TERMS ONCE THIS YEAR. because Rossi and the Duke are not 'racing' yet they are 'testing'.

Pedrosa has been injured and missing, Lorenzo on lesser machinery and the rest not capable of winning anyway. 2010 was bad enough only having three in it but 2011 has taken the piss having one .man capable of beating the best bike but on inferior equipment

LMAO, Stoner will lift the trophy of the worst Motogp year in history aside form his last Championship in in 2007.

I wouldn't be rushing to celebrate anything as hollow as this. At least Honda will be happy with the way they've bought the title!!!

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

paceycasey

if you werent creaming your pants you wouldnt have commented..im not so shallow that i feel embarrased because rossi is not a frontrunner this year..

Reply to this Topic
whemy

Oct 10

whemy says:

wtf sameold

my word what a sore faced shit rdb46 is do you ever say anything thats not negative about stoner. rossi carnt develope a push bike let alone a ducati all you ever do is keep talking shit about the past and bullshit about the present. you carnt handle rossi not winning so slag everyone  else off for it get over it chump.

rossi missing this test wont make a nats ass of a diffrence to next year he still wont win shit he hasnt got the skill to push the bike forward or the balls to ride the thing hard..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

whemy

what a bitter twisted rossi hater you are and you talk about rdb46...shame on you.

Reply to this Topic
whemy

Oct 10

whemy says:

:)

yeh i know lol

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

whemy

you little ninja..lol

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

canada

No bud, i'm not wetting my pants. Your'e just screwed because you thought, like many, that if Stoner could win on the Duke then Rossi is a dead cert. Not worked out for you has it bud? Fuckoff. Your'e boring. And take your pal RDB with you.

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Deep breaths

Everybody. It's motorsport not world war3

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

paceycasey

i never thought rossi was a dead cert on the duke but he is riding it faster than stoner..obviously you cant stand the heat on the forum so ditto.and good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices