Skip to content

Discuss This Ace Cafe's 10th anniversary Triumph Street Triple R cafe racer New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Ace Cafe's 10th anniversary Triumph Street Triple R cafe racer

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Ace Cafe's 10th anniversary Triumph Street Triple R cafe racer

Who better to build a cafe racer Triumph than the Ace Cafe itself? Well that's pretty much what happened with this limited edition, Street Triple R-based special. Built to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the re-opening of the cafe, the bikes are being put together by renowned Triumph customisers Jack Lilley. Just 10 examples will be built, each individually numbered and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 October 2011 14:04)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
baytriple

Sep 11

baytriple says:

No No No No No No No No

This is wrong on so many levels, lets not even go to the £12,000 price tag...

Reply to this Topic
baytriple

Sep 11

baytriple says:

Sorry

Did I say £12,000 I meant £13,000!!! FFS

Reply to this Topic
kitspartan

Jul 11

kitspartan says:

Exhaust wrap

Without being rude I think it's a bit lacking in quality in the exhaust wrapping department LOL. £13,000 bike with a 50p exhaust wrapping job.. Overall it looks the part though and we should all support this British manufacturer even though it's out of most peoples' price range new.

Reply to this Topic
ZX6RPilot

Oct 11

ZX6RPilot says:

Sorry....... No No No No, it looks a mess.

Please don't do this for so many reasons, why put lip stick on a beauty queen, it's just not done.

It's the perfect street fighter as it is, don't spoil it and expect people to pay 5k extra for a disfigured bike.

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

Be Fair

I have seen this bike in the flesh and it looks superb. Would I have wanted the exhaust wrap? Probably not and I would have probably gone for the low boy arrow system but Dave's done a great job. Pop down to Jack Lilley's and see it in the flesh. It does look good. As for the price...well maybe a bit more than you would expect but it is a one off special. Don't knock it until you see it.

Dave's always willing to help out customers with specials and the workshop team are brilliant. Stuart, Joe, Chris and the guys are really helpful and pay a lot of attention to detail.

If you are in the market for a new Triumph and want something a bit different, pop down and chip in some ideas with Dave. I've an idea for a Speed Triple but I'm not telling anyone yet, although Barry in parts has seen my initial thoughts but he's sworn to secrecy ;)

I'm thinking a Street Triple R with that paint scheme would look very nice.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

OK the price is silly but I can't believe there are people here who don't like this, its stunning!!!

Reply to this Topic
Dionsutherns

Jul 11

Dionsutherns says:

Looks great

I even like the exhaust wrap. What I especially like is the single headlight, had they had this on there standard bikes I'd have had one a long time ago it looks far better than the two eyes on storks look the current and previous model has.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices