Skip to content

Where to Ride Looking for a Nottingham bike club? Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > Looking for a Nottingham bike club?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Rumplemaster

Jul 10

Rumplemaster says:

Looking for a Nottingham bike club?

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a biker club situated in or around Nottingham? I recently purchased a GSF1250GT after some swine stole my CBR6 and I'm looking for like minded folk to go explore the surrounding area.

Cheers all.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 October 2011 15:30)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
alexh89

Sep 11

alexh89 says:

notts

hi mate.  don't know of any clubs around notts, but i'm here quite often at weekends, got the bike this time and going for a ride tomorrow so if you want to join, feel free.  don't know many good roads to be honest but trying to find them! cheers

Reply to this Topic
Rumplemaster

Jul 10

Rumplemaster says:

notts ride out

Hi,

Thanks for replying. Sorry I didn't catch your message in time to respond. I'll check back Fridays on here and see if you post again but would definately be interested in a ride to Matlock say for instance? I hear that's supposed to be a good biker destination? 

Cheers

Reply to this Topic
Rhythm24

Sep 10

Rhythm24 says:

Matalock Bath is ace!

Rode out to Matlock Bath this afternoon, I do most weekends on my own :unsure: but I've only got a baby Varadero so not sure I would keep up with you!
Its a good place to meet bike folks though its always packed along the road with all kinds of machines and I always get talking to someone about their bike

Reply to this Topic
Rumplemaster

Jul 10

Rumplemaster says:

Let's make it happen!

Hello fella, cheers for the post. I'm sure a baby Varadero is plenty fast enough on the road? I'm the least speed freak out of all my mates with bikes and would definately be interested in a ride over to Matlock or wherever if you're interested in meeting up? Perhaps if you or anyone else wants to get together and go on a ride out you could email me at rumplemaster@yahoo.co.uk and we can make it happen? 

Reply to this Topic
Rhythm24

Sep 10

Rhythm24 says:

Alright!

Just seen your post, yeah be good to have a wing-man to ride out with, a trip to Matlock Bath shouldn't be too hard to organize, busy this weekend but will check back if your up for it next, weather permitting that is!! email me as well if you like dude; Simon.lyons@ymail.com

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Rumplemaster

Jul 10

Rumplemaster says:

anyone still interested?

Hey, is anyone still interested in meeting up on Sundays? I've now found a club!!! It's been a while but if anyone is still looking for people to ride with message me and we can talk :) 

Reply to this Topic
Rumplemaster

Jul 10

Rumplemaster says:

anyone still interested?

Hey, is anyone still interested in meeting up on Sundays? I've now found a club!!! It's been a while but if anyone is still looking for people to ride with message me and we can talk :) 

Reply to this Topic
dazman38

Apr 14

dazman38 says:

Im interested

I would be interested  in meeting up mate, what club have you found, Im in Notts and ive got a bandit 600gsf.

Darren.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices