Skip to content

General Heard it all now. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Heard it all now.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

CharlieSYLO

Mar 11

CharlieSYLO says:

Heard it all now.

Riding in a 30mph zone (luckily). Got old bill behind me and a woman pulls out in front of me, I swerve into the road she pulled out of and come to a stop. Old bill pull her and check to see if I'm ok (pretty nice of them considering I'm Outlaws). Her excuse for pulling out was that my pipes scared her and she hit the right pedal out of fright!!! She got NIP for dangerous driving, I need new underwear. :mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 October 2011 19:09)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

charles

so they didnt notice your knuckle dusters and sawn off?

Reply to this Topic
CharlieSYLO

Mar 11

CharlieSYLO says:

Misunderstood

We're just a Motorcycle Club JAWA, just got a bad reputation :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Charlie

Well done for avoiding her but shame on you for scaring her in the first place  :lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
MakemRider

Jul 11

MakemRider says:

Noise scared her,

in that case she should give up driving as she isn't up to the required standard.

All drivers need to be able to deal with any situation that occurs in a calm manner regardless of what is happening.

When I taking my driving test the examiner suddenly wacked the dash with his clipboard (the signal for the ES). Didn't matter that he warned me a minute or so earlier, it had the desired result. It gave me a shock similar to one I would get if a child ran out in front of the car. I performed the ES correctly & calmly in spite of the shock as all drivers should be capable of doing.

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

i'm sure if your exhaust

was that noisy the old bill would have been happy to have given you a ticket as well ! 

Reply to this Topic
CharlieSYLO

Mar 11

CharlieSYLO says:

Exhaust

To be honest it is loud. Only had the bike just over a week now and its got 3 inch pipes. Was pulled for no back light (wire come off the LED) and I just got followed home. Been past loads of old bill and none of them have blinked. I just had to share this because loud pipes save lives but some muppet got scared...:blink:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

could be handy

around here for riding through the forest, keep those flippin Muntjac out of the way!! :shock:..."well officer, I have had these pipes endorsed by the Forestry Commission".....:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Amazing

she heard you over the screaming kids and the phone, other wise she'd of pulled out proper!,just as well for thoses pipes.:wink:

Reply to this Topic
CharlieSYLO

Mar 11

CharlieSYLO says:

Preunit

You're not far off. No phone but kids in the car. They did her for dangerous rather than due care cos they saw her look right at me (they got it on video) then pull out and she had one of the kids in the front seat, about 5 years old or so max and no child seat.

Marcus it was premonition rather than  skill if I'm honest, I'm not psychic but I got the idea she was in a rush and I got ready to react. Experience saved me I think, I'm not bragging at all but I think a new rider thinking everyone in a car is cuddly would have got creamed :upset:

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

pull out

the result would be interesting to know when she attends court!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices