Skip to content

Discuss This New ZZR1400: “Fastest accelerating production bike” New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New ZZR1400: “Fastest accelerating production bike”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Ben Purvis  says:

New ZZR1400: “Fastest accelerating production bike”

The 2012 ZZR1400 will be the fastest production bike in the world off the line, according to manufacturer Kawasaki. Specifications haven’t been officially revealed but sources in Japan say power is in excess of 200bhp. Kawasaki said in an official statement it would be "the world’s fastest accelerating production motorcycle".  Professional drag racer Rickey Gadson has already managed a 1/8th mile...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 October 2011 14:00)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Paulvt1

Aug 08

Paulvt1 says:

The black one looks very tasty..

Reply to this Topic
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

Epic exhausts!!!

Reply to this Topic
Oldcruzer

Nov 10

Oldcruzer says:

2012 ZZR1400

There's a Victorian cotton mill just down the road from here thats got a smaller chimney than the ZZR! Where's Fred Dibner when you need him?!!!!

Apart from that the bike looks great, I've been watching the teaser videos and counting down the days to "Witness the phenomenon" and am not disappointed, can't wait for Wednesday's MCN to read the report, I'm just hoping the price prediction is about right.

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

about time too.

can`t have a 1000cc taking the crown for the top speed of a bike,roll on this bike.....

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

The exhausts look terrible, way too big.

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

do we need one

with the 10r so fast new, do we need a battlestar war horse any more ?

Reply to this Topic
coreyjames

Oct 11

coreyjames says:

Already a custom version

Kawi announces the bike today and they've already comissioned a custom version...

http://www.roaringtoyzblog.com/rt/roaring-toyz-and-kawasaki-motor-corp-unveil-custom-2012-ninja-zx-14/

@Oldcruzer: looks like they've reduced the size of that chimney for you on the custom version ;)

Reply to this Topic
yellow vtr

Aug 02

yellow vtr says:

When can I buy one???

when will they be in the dealer?

Reply to this Topic
Spreaders88

Jan 11

Spreaders88 says:

I wondered what Borat was doing these days... "Fastest production bike in world!"

Reply to this Topic
twobike

Dec 09

twobike says:

Ugly Exhausts

Well just yesterday we were looking at a B King thinking that's got to be the biggest worst looking exhaust that any bike could have, how wrong we were. That said I have just sold my ZZR1400 in Pearl Lime Green which I owned from new March 09 and covered 11000 miles, I still say that it is the best alround bike that I have ever owned and I guess this new version, (more evolution than revolution) will no doubt be even better, just bin the Cans before you ride the thing.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices