Skip to content

Ask an Expert need insurance help Insurance

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Insurance > need insurance help

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply



Sep 11

Posts: 55

SamLovatt says:

need insurance help


I'm currently riding a chinese 125 and planning to take my test soon then move up to a bandit 600.
I need to find an insurance company that will insure a chinese bike and then the bandit, for as cheap as possible.

Any idea on the best way to find the cheapest way?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 October 2011 18:14)

Post a message in Insurance

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required


Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)


Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 



Apr 08

Posts: 3042

AdieR says:

If your only keeping the 125

for a few months, some insurers will offer temporary insurance policies rather than a full 12month term if you ask them.

Reply to this Topic


Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale


It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices