Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi: ‘Maybe if it snows I can win’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi: ‘Maybe if it snows I can win’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi: ‘Maybe if it snows I can win’

Valentino Rossi might be close to losing his proud record of winning at least one race in every season of his illustrious Grand Prix career in 2011, but he proved today he’s not lost his sense of humour too. Rossi joked in Phillip Island this afternoon that he would need snow to win a race in 2011 after a torrid debut...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 October 2011 09:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

RDB46...

"The Aussie is about to lift the trophie that should in all reality represent one of the, if not THE most boring, uncompetitive yawn-fests of a Motogp season that has ever been on a bike thats in a league of its own; Boring runaways"

Yeah, Stoner will probably overtake on a yellow flag putting the safety of riders & track marshals at risk, get a 10 second penalty then win by a country mile... boring eh?

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sport/sportresults/archive/76403/76540/76571/76575/

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

damage Stoner has done to Ducati's image

When you look as those "spy shots" (yeah right) of the new panigale, it's not a Rossi lid the guy's wearing. Clearly they longing for the days when they had a competitive rider on their bikes.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Oh now he's repeating his jokes

We've had the snow line already this year.

Did he use one of his test days during the team launch in the Dolomites earlier this year? That's an even bigger gamble than Stoner on wets at Donnington 2009. Rossi's despair is even greater than I thought if it goes this far back.

Those magic bunnies he used to pull from his camel hump have well and truly disappeared.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Yup...

Rossi: 'It'd take snow for me to win'... from July...

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-racing-news-moto-gp/rossi-itd-take-snow-for-me-to-win/18683.html

... it didn't... he didn't.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

He is finished..

If using the same joke twice is not enough proof that this clown is finished then i don't know what is... Pffft..

Hmmm, using the same old material??... rings a bell! You guys should read back over your own posts, you lot have been writing the same old thing and trolling out the same insults over and over again for as long as i have been on this site... ;)

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Nice one Vale......

Nostro you really are starting to sound like a man living his life with a mouth full of lemons. Lighten up, your man will be champion, most successful of the era. The yellow pantie wearers have well and truly been beaten into submission.... YOU WIN already! Get back to your good stuff. I respect the fact that for all the success, adoration, and occasional manipulation Rossi has landed back in street and is managing to admit defeat pretty graciously and with an attempt at humour. Who cares if he has used the line before, the statement remains true, only it would have to snow sea gull shit for him to win at PI. For me it has been a fantastic season, plenty of good battles, Stoner has stayed on board and chilled out a bit while still remaining curt and straight up with the press. Hell he hasn't shaken a fist or tried to kick anyone in ages and taken some beatings in style and then coming back with impressive wins. Moto GP didn't live up to the winter hype but it has been a decent mix of boredom and hard fought races. I hope PI musters up a good one rather than the boring run aways of the past two seasons.

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

moaner

Couldnt agree more mate!

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

Gay Boys!

Man there are so many Gay Boys in these forums bitching all the time! and if its not at each other its about the riders! Man for fuck sake just enjoy the bike racing and act like a real biker not a bitching girly bunch of GAY BOYS!

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Bob Butty

Rossi is normally pretty good in the rain ( Jerez 2011 Excepted ) ... remember China in 2003 i think , or Donington i believe the same year when it was chucking it down and he was battling with Barros and Edwards, then 10 laps to go just p*ssed off at the front .... at least look back at history before quoting bollox mate. 

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Moaner...

"You guys should read back over your own posts, you lot have been writing the same old thing and trolling out the same insults over and over again for as long as i have been on this site"

Says the man who only yesterday insisted yet again that the Honda was the best bike & still didn't come up with a decent argument.

:laugh: :laugh:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices