Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi: ‘Maybe if it snows I can win’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi: ‘Maybe if it snows I can win’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi: ‘Maybe if it snows I can win’

Valentino Rossi might be close to losing his proud record of winning at least one race in every season of his illustrious Grand Prix career in 2011, but he proved today he’s not lost his sense of humour too. Rossi joked in Phillip Island this afternoon that he would need snow to win a race in 2011 after a torrid debut...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 October 2011 09:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Bob...

"Rossi is normally pretty good in the rain"

Since the arrival of Stoner, Rossi has only won 2 out of the 13 wet races.

"at least look back at history before quoting bollox mate."

... hmmm... ok I wouldn't call it Bollox but change the is to was & we'll leave it at that.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Like you said yesterday Hedgy

I shy away from the "best bike Whinge" argument or i just chuck it in when im on a wind up... ;)

I don't think i was "insisting" it was the best bike at all... think you got me all wrong.. I was just pointing out what other people in the game were saying... Thats all..

You can curl back up into a prickly little ball again now Hedgy :)

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Moaner...

My mistake... yes, you were jumping on the bandwagon & presented a case to perpetuate a misconception that should have died long ago, but no, you did not insist or even declare that the Honda was the best bike. I apologise.

:smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Apology accepted..

I'll keep the fact that i really do think the Honda is the best bike under my cap for now and it will stay there until i have some water tight evidence to back up my theory... ;) ha ha ha

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

'Rossi hasn't lost his humor'   ..   no shit, if it snowed he still could't win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

rossi cracks a joke hes used before and the same sad people feel the need to respond in there usual way....stop wanking over your photos of moaner and find yourselves boyfriends.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

because

I could'nt be bothered to read the essay that aquarius wrote on the other post so thought i'de look on here.

And yes we all noticed that the first two out of three posts were digs at VR

Im glad we are starting to notice who the REAL antagonists are...!!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

''the same sad people feel the need to respond in there usual way....stop wanking over your photos of moaner and find yourselves boyfriends.''

The same sad people can't help but responding in their usual way...................... I ABSOLUTELY agree. Dya get it? I doubt it.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

Pacey

What s your prediction for this weekend..??....CS probably first but a rrace between him and lorenzo would make a good season finale..!!

For all the neutral fans etc...!!

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

paceycasey

at least your honest and admit your a wanker....you forgot to put bud.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices