Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi: ‘Maybe if it snows I can win’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi: ‘Maybe if it snows I can win’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi: ‘Maybe if it snows I can win’

Valentino Rossi might be close to losing his proud record of winning at least one race in every season of his illustrious Grand Prix career in 2011, but he proved today he’s not lost his sense of humour too. Rossi joked in Phillip Island this afternoon that he would need snow to win a race in 2011 after a torrid debut...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 October 2011 09:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

Agree with Ivebeenthehero:

I don't think that bike will ever amount to anything. Even the satellite teams moan about the front end and still Ducati have done nothing.

I think next year is going to be worse for him

I bet Burgess can't wait to get out. I can see why he(jb) was hesitant to sign up in the first place.

Reply to this Topic
dev_d7

Feb 08

dev_d7 says:

Record

What a pity Rossi will not be able to continue the "win a season" record... that would've been a great one for the history books. As for the Ducati - maybe they should go back to cheating and adding 200cc (a.k.a. WSB) to their race bikes???

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle