Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner hails world champion Chaz Davies MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner hails world champion Chaz Davies

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner hails world champion Chaz Davies

Casey Stoner has spoken of his delight at seeing close pal Chaz Davies make a major career breakthrough by clinching the 2011 World Supersport crown earlier this month. The Australian has remained good friends with Davies after the pair raced together in the British 125cc championship back in 2000. Stoner was unable to watch Davies clinch the title on a Yamaha R6...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 October 2011 09:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

Good to see

Stoner boosting his mate. And good on chaz for doing a superb job this year. Hopefully he can move on to bigger and better things!!

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Good on ya Casey

Good on ya Casey - not too wrapped in your own world, which would be understandable at the moment, to think of your mate. Nice one.

Reply to this Topic
phornsey

Nov 09

phornsey says:

stoner has friends?

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Phornsey

Lol... Very good!

Chaz hates him... I definately saw Chaz in amongst all the Brits at Silverstone, he was wearing a yellow 46 hat and joining in with all the booooing! If only Casey knew!!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Phornsey

''stoner has friends?''

Chaz never answered so maybe 'Moaner' has a point!!!!! Some great rides this year Chaz. All the best in '12.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

You will find.

Nearly all of the racers in the paddock respect Casey.

Reply to this Topic
SV659Nut

Mar 09

SV659Nut says:

Well done Chaz!...

Chaz is a for real talent and one of the good guys in the sport. I can't be happier for him.

I got at least half of my WSBK circus wish. Chaz did win the Supersport crown, but my man Nori didn't really even come close. Getting old really sucks sometimes. It is a real shame that youth is wasted on the young.

Reply to this Topic
irossiter

Jul 09

irossiter says:

Moaner

Love it! Casey Moaner, that's spot on. I'm an Aussie and I love my motor sport and I've followed Mark Webber for years, who is a great Australian. I was at Phillip Island on Sunday to see Casey win the race and take the championship. The problem is most of us go to watch great racing or follow Valentino because he is such an entertainer as well as being a champion. Casey would not like that far more people wear '46' caps rather than '27'. He simply has nothing nice to say so stop your whining mate!! Even complained about the track surface all weekend despite being top of the time sheets in all practice sessions and then pole. He might have respect for the way he handles himself on the bike but as a person he fails terribly. He is a complete bore and I'm sad to say that I'd rather anyone else in the paddock win other than Casey.

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

Great to see Chaz finally showing what he can do when he has the equipment.    

As for Casey,  I wish people would lay off him.   Everyone has a good moan, and some moan a hell of a lot more than he does about tracks etc,  but have you ever seen him back off one iota at a track he doesn't like?   He puts his neck on the line more than anyone else in the paddock.    I think we should hold fire on the negative comments,  and just revel in the slo-mo shots of him wringing the nuts of that Honda :)

Reply to this Topic
irossiter

Jul 09

irossiter says:

Moaner

That's exactly the problem. Even as an Aussie I can't remember Moaner having ANYTHING positive to say! He always blames the bike, the track, the tyres, the conditions or other riders. Giving him some credit though, the Ducati front end clearly can't be trusted and he did the best he could. Remember though that Valentino tries very hard to not say anything negative about the Duke but that they are working on the whole package.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices