You are in... Forums > General > General > luggage

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

atoth

Aug 11

atoth says:

luggage

I am looking to fit a topbox to my VFR800 vtec 2002 and I would like to know what is the cheapest way to do this. I have seen Givi and Kappa racks but they seem very expensive

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 October 2011 21:51)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Marttheharp

Sep 07

Marttheharp says:

luggage

I have a Bandit GT with full monokey givi luggage and it is top stuff. Only complaint I have is the top box rack doesnt sit quite far enough back to allow full pillion room. (anyone know if this can be fixed?) otherwise it is all well made and has simplified going touring instead of having to worry about soft panniers and bungee straps melting on the exhausts etc. If you can, swallow the cost, they will always be worth money on ebay. Alternatively try typing in sport/touring rack on ebay and all sorts of small manufacturers list stuff. Hope that helps.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

try

David silver spares, they do some genuine honda boxes and racks cheaper than honda .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices