Skip to content

Discuss This Australia MotoGP: Stoner and Rossi criticise Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Australia MotoGP: Stoner and Rossi criticise Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Australia MotoGP: Stoner and Rossi criticise Marquez

Casey Stoner and Valentino Rossi were both heavily critical of Marc Marquez after the rising Spanish star caused a horrific accident during Moto2 practice at the Phillip Island track in Australia earlier today. Marquez slammed into the back of Thai rider Ratthapark Wilairot at Turn 3 after the chequered flag had been waved to signal the end of the session. Marquez was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (14 October 2011 14:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
HighRevz46

Sep 11

HighRevz46 says:

how did i know stoner would get involved...

...when theres something to complain about stoner is there now his bumchum lorenzo will prob go and complain just to be like stoner. rossi didnt really critisize... (btw i dont give a fuck about my spelling, this isnt an english lesson)

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Both Rossi and Stoner.

Have a right to criticise that incident it looked very dangerous it was good the other rider involved didn't seriously get injured.

Reply to this Topic
fockyerdoder

Sep 11

fockyerdoder says:

@HighRevz46

You have to be kidding...:lol:

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

How did i know Rossi would get involved ..

anything to be in the limelight. Was boyfriend Uccio holding his hand in this statement ?

but really, that was stupid Marquez, and i feel sorry for willairot after such a shit year.

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

chuffing dangerous

horrible crash, completley inexcusable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwPkl-wAUtE .

@HighRevz, I was actually quite suprised by Stoners critisim being a Honda boy.

Both riders are highly respected ambassadors for the sport and therefore not unusal for either to be asked their opinion when an incident like this occurs.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Criticise

I don't understand Casey's comment ref "people shouldn't just be cruising on the racing line" .. 'er, that's exactly what riders "should" be doing after the chequered flag has been shown in practice or the race !!! 

Very bizarre statement indeed. 

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Guys

Lets not get into a stoner this rossi that debate, Marquez has made a dick of himself and they have both just said so.  Thank Christ no one was killed, and lets hope the young man leanrs from it.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Those sorts of incidents.

If anyone is caught doing that sort of thing then they should get a ban at least one race.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Too leniant and unsafe!

Penalty is too leniant and unsafe. Riders should, wherever possible, be positioned on the grid reflecting speed. Lets hope he doesn't go charging into the 1st turn and crash into another rider! Be much better to ban him, or take points off him. As it is, with some more crazy do or die riding in the first couple of laps he could come away with plenty of points.

MotoGP is far too reluctant to impose bans. BSB would ban him, no question, most series would.

Reply to this Topic
perenialnovice

Nov 05

just rembered

Ginters was hit behind at Donny by a rider whom was desperate.

Too much pressure on marquez's shoulders also, he had no track time due to an earlier accident. So his team must have demanded feedback, and he had not done that bend at speed..........

So comments about him staying in moto2 for experience a probably spot on. It's just too young too soon. the accident this morning is eveidence of that

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices