You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Unpopular Stoner

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

shaun1979

Oct 11

shaun1979 says:

Unpopular Stoner

Ive read some of the views on the Stoner issue. I am not a big fan of him. Mainly because he does come across as a moaner to me. Although, I "Think" he has improved abit this year. It could be because he is doing better than last year or because he feels more supported from Honda. He does seem happier this year.

I do think he deserves abit of respect for the fact that he did win a title on the Duke and for what he has done this year.

However, like someone else said, I also prefer abit more excitment, and I think Rossi manages that, what with the mind games, his talent and how he celebrates a win. I also think he is good at admitting when he has done wrong. It is Rossi that got me interested in Motogp when he was in the first year with the 500 Honda.

just my humble opinion.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 October 2011 17:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

Congratulations

to Stoner for taking the championship this year.

To my amateur eye, he seems to have an amazing ability to ride right on the limit.

As to whether this is the start of a new reign, with the change to 1000cc bikes next year I reckon all the cards are up in the air; either Yamaha or Ducati could come up with a winner that blows Honda away...

Reply to this Topic
no1toprider

Aug 02

no1toprider says:

Allien of Alliens

I do not like his manner of always moaning and bitching, and think his lack of respect for other riders by kicking and lashing out at them on track in qualifying is scandalous, but you must admit he is the No 1 allien amongst the other alliens.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

alien?

What exactiy is the defenition of an alien, someone who wins a race?....Someone who wins a championship?.....Someone who is allowed to knock riders off and not get penalised?...... Ijust don`t know.

Reply to this Topic
Si749

Oct 03

Si749 says:

yawn

casey stoner in no one likes him shocker

Reply to this Topic
KWAKZ750S

Aug 08

KWAKZ750S says:

I recall

getting A stoner on the school bus many years ago, talk about embarrasing!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices