Skip to content

Discuss This Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi suffered another Ducati front-end crash in yesterday’s Phillip Island race that heaped more frustration and disappointment on the nine-times world champion. Rossi had just passed factory Suzuki rider Alvaro Bautista for fifth place on lap 14 at Turn 10 when he lost the front-end of his GP11.1 machine and tumbled out. Rossi was once again baffled as to why he’d...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 October 2011 09:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

lol

Stoner was always crashing every other race due to the lack of front end feel and he hadn't won a championship since the bike was good in 2007. Sure he is the only one who cud win races on it but at what cost? He could have easily come off and injured himself for a year. Rossi cannot afford to crash and hurt himself, that would be him over at his age. So it's no surprise Rossi doesn't want to take so many risks to push it the was Stoner has. If Rossi was 20 years younger then he'd be beating everyone on that grid with that Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
Adeninja

Mar 10

Adeninja says:

Joke

Rossi give up on the Ducati and go buy a Honda or Yamaha for next year , lol

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Spot on Hugelean

'Time for Ducati to build something they understand' .That is a steel trellis,coupled to an immensely powerfull L-4 D16 mill and a rider willing to wring its bloody neck. Smacks of 2007 doesn't it ?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

JustBe

Just go to bed.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Pacey.

I'll second that.

Ducati's season is very much the season Yamaha had in the very first season of the 800cc era difference being they've made steps forward while Ducati have been going backwards and don't give a feck listening to what the riders have to say that bike has earned the reputation known as the career killer unless you are Mr Stoner.

Reply to this Topic
agent55

Nov 10

agent55 says:

familiar comment

"The front closed, and honestly, I don’t understand why."

I seem to remember a certain Aussie saying similar things when he was chucked down the road numerous times without warning. This bike is crap, Rossi and Hayden are better than this heap allows.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

20 years younger ?

He's ageing but not that radically. @Just be. Knock 20 off his age and he'd be 12 and wheelying his bicycle I guess.

Reply to this Topic
nigel041

Jan 04

nigel041 says:

JustBe

If Rossi was 20 years younger he be about 12 i think. Couldn't even touch the ground i don't reckon!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

agent55

Rossi, despite showing a better pace than Bautista chose to take him at the worst corner 'front-end' wise! Maybe not the best choice on a bike with front-end issues? Vale could've have taken him pretty much anywhere.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

20 years? Maybe that's it - Rossi needs training wheels.

I'm sure Dorna could swing it for the legend...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices