Skip to content

Discuss This Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi suffered another Ducati front-end crash in yesterday’s Phillip Island race that heaped more frustration and disappointment on the nine-times world champion. Rossi had just passed factory Suzuki rider Alvaro Bautista for fifth place on lap 14 at Turn 10 when he lost the front-end of his GP11.1 machine and tumbled out. Rossi was once again baffled as to why he’d...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 October 2011 09:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

bultoboy

F1 has trounced Motogp for entertainment this year.....vettel streaking to the championship in a far superior car, no disrespect to webber but hes nowhere near the top drivers in f1 and he nearly won the title last year.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Rossi

won't do anything next year either, unfortunately for Ducati!!!!!!!!! He's succeeded this year in doing nothing apart from change everything on the Desmo to make it slower! Heavier crank!! Who ever heard of anyone putting a heavier crank in a racing engine?? Aluminium chassis, which hasn't made the slightest difference! The facts are the facts, Rossi can't ride the Desmo and next year, if he's still there, which I hope he isn't, it's going to be more of the same! He has been, a 9 times world champion but it's not working with the Desmo! I'm not sure exactly what has happened to Rossi but after he broke his leg and even before, when Lorenzo was getting the better of him, he seems to have lost his edge. The Desmo was a winning bike, in the hands of Stoner and who would have bet against him winning on it if he had been on it on Sunday? Food for thought!! Ciao 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

rossichamp

After the initial 'gameplan' of Vale and Jerry going to Ducati, i.e. get the thing sorted, i was looking forward to some kind of stability/progress. However, this season has surely put a downer on 2012? In a nutshell........ it 'aint looking good and we're 5 months away. 

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

paceycasey and eddy998

we will have a clearer picture after the 1000 valencia test...if the duke is shite  there screwed. 

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Next year???

rossichamp, is Rossi's year, he's been getting the bike reasdy this year???? You must be having a joke??????? Rossi has done nothing on the Desmo this year apart from have the Ducati factory running about like headless chickens, changing everything, instead of concentrating on riding the bike!!  Next year, with Rossi it will be more of the same, I'm afraid to say!! Ducati should call it a day with Rossi and get someone else, quick!!

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

acanada46

The way Burgess and Rossi have changed te Desmo this year it may well be ***** at Valencia testing but it wasn't when they started and plenty of lesser riders, without Rossi's crudentials, haven't been doing too badly on non factory bikes!!  If Stoner had been riding the Desmo it wouldn't have finished where Rossi has managed to deposit it!! Rossi should make way for someone else, it ain't working!! The bike was a winner last year  with Stoner so don't blame the bike! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

acanada

We will mate. But as a racing fan, i can't help fearing the same as this season.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

paceycasey

i wouldnt be surprised to see a completely redesigned bike turn up.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I hope it does. I don't give a shit if it's trellis, twin spar ali, CF or friggin' bamboo!!!!! The sport needs Ducati challenging, not diminishing. 

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

suzuki

does anyone know if suzuki are in motogp with a1000 next year.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices