Skip to content

Discuss This Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi suffered another Ducati front-end crash in yesterday’s Phillip Island race that heaped more frustration and disappointment on the nine-times world champion. Rossi had just passed factory Suzuki rider Alvaro Bautista for fifth place on lap 14 at Turn 10 when he lost the front-end of his GP11.1 machine and tumbled out. Rossi was once again baffled as to why he’d...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 October 2011 09:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

@ hedgehog

Okay maybe sliced through the field is overstating it a bit, but he came from a long way back, and rode around other racers like they weren't there.

And i reeckon rossi would take a 500 race against stoner any time. Whatever you say about him, when he's been scrapping he's always amped, and that race would be quite a scrap.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Doohan won 5 consecutive titles after coming back from major injuries . Rossi will never beat that he was also the king of mind games. He and JB also tamed the NSR to make it more rideable and only received T/C imthe latter stages of his career that was cut short from injuries. Rossi has nothing on the racers of old they had it slot harder than the racers of today. And who would jump on the Rossi moan wagon all he has dine is cry this year when it hasnt gone his way how do you defend a sook. yet again someone gives there opinion about Rossi that his fans don't like and he becomes Rossi fan clubs public enemy no 1 . Climb into a hole your god has been flogged this year and your posts are just excuses for a beaten man

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Rossi riding Mountie

I don't do horses. Nasty big beasts with a mind of their own. Very dangerous. Besides which Gottleib Daimler invented the motorcycle to supercede the horse in 1885.

Maybe you could enter on a sleeved down to 500cc snowmobile and run the race high up in the Rockies. I hear Rossi quite fancies himself in the snow.

Reply to this Topic
kgb333

Apr 09

kgb333 says:

Its not a beauty contest

All you need to win a race is to cross the line first. 

All you need to win the world championship is one more point than the next person. 

There are no extras for neatest most correct entry. 

There are no extras for being the most popular. 

These two things mean nothing if you don't achieve the first two

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Kawasakifreak1

Aug 11

Stoner faster then Rossi - Period.

The Ducati beat Rossi this year.

On similar bikes I'd still put my money on Stoner - he hangs it out more - he's just faster.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

nostrodamus

oh dear nostro,daimler didnt invent the motorcycle to supercede the horse in1885.his was just a testbed to show that his grandfather clock engine could work in a vehicle.

In 1894, the Hildebrand & Wolfmüller became the first motorcycle available to the public for purchase.Stick to predicting the future...apparently they are coming out of retirement to design the new ducati...lol

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

noshow

wake up u talk shit!

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

In a battle

The money has to go on Rossi for the win. Regardless of who the competition is. On equal ish machinery Rossi is the king of 'the battle'. Gibernau, biaggi, barros, capirossi, melandri, stoner, and Lorenzo have all experienced it. I can't think of stoner or Lorenzo having the big battles and coming out on top. Although no doubt I'll be set straight. I mentioned laguna seca as it was a great race, illustrating why I'm such a Rossi fan. Stoner is a superb rider and champion, but he's not had the epic battles. Run away wins don't do it for me, similar to pedrosa. I'm still waiting, and will continue to for Rossi to come good again.

Reply to this Topic
stonerman

Oct 11

stonerman says:

wake up

I am the biggest Stoner fan but can some people please get shit out there eyes, on record Stoner has to beat Rossi's record and beat him in a battle and so far he has done neither. So please wake up all Stoner fans he is the best rider out there but till he beats Rossi's record or beats him in a battle he is not worthy of the Greatest Title!!!

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

He's going nowhere until Ducati pull their finger out of their arse. and Rossi's manager has already said that next years bike is no good on twitter.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices