Skip to content

Discuss This Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi suffered another Ducati front-end crash in yesterday’s Phillip Island race that heaped more frustration and disappointment on the nine-times world champion. Rossi had just passed factory Suzuki rider Alvaro Bautista for fifth place on lap 14 at Turn 10 when he lost the front-end of his GP11.1 machine and tumbled out. Rossi was once again baffled as to why he’d...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 October 2011 09:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mr zulu

Mar 07

mr zulu says:

a queer ass

The sort of come back i expect.Selective,wrong and ill informed.Infact,in three words, i reckon (though i admit i cannot be sure) i've summed you up perfectly.It might be an idea for the future if you were to spend a little more time listening and less time spilling more of your selective drivel.

Don Quijote.........   "Facts are the enemy of truth."

The continual lazy arsed thought process you use, show up your short commings in abundance.You cannot have it both ways brother.Its either the results or the charisma that make a legend,few have both.Rossi undeniably has at least one and i suggest stoner has a little of the other.At 26 i have no doubt he can become a true great.At some time in the future though he will be surpassed.Will it lesson he's acheivments anyless?? The general theme of your posts suggest to me, it will.I however disagree.To steal another famous quote "form is temporary,class is perminant"  

Reply to this Topic
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

157 comments here and 57 about Stoner winning the title......says it all really.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Re: Valentino Moaner

Smackbum - "The teams need their riders to complain - otherwise how do they know what needs fixing?"

You're preaching to the choir here, brother.  I'm with that 100%.

I was just holding up the mirror for some of the Casey "Moaner" crowd to enjoy a little reflection.

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

The same problem

That baffled stoner is now baffling Rossi. They are both,all great riders in the Gp class. Some get to show this more by having the best kit/ team etc. Let's hope next year closes things up a bit so we as race fans get some excitement. There are still races left this year to enjoy!!

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

Ducati can't perform miracles. What's been tested so far is already slow and not what the team want , so expect a divorce!

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

nostrodamus

i see my last post hit a few nerves...maybe you should dissapear up your own arse as thats where most of your bullshit comes from...

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Civilised conversations?

Sorry Hedgy I must have missed the civilised bits in between the crap!

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

sorry buelligan

nostro needs telling sometimes...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hey my little dried up yellow Maple leaf

True enough that's where it comes from. Yours unfortunately dribbles primarily out of your gob.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

nostrodamus

well thank you....

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle