Skip to content

Discuss This Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Australian MotoGP: More misery for baffled Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi suffered another Ducati front-end crash in yesterday’s Phillip Island race that heaped more frustration and disappointment on the nine-times world champion. Rossi had just passed factory Suzuki rider Alvaro Bautista for fifth place on lap 14 at Turn 10 when he lost the front-end of his GP11.1 machine and tumbled out. Rossi was once again baffled as to why he’d...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 October 2011 09:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

noshow

You cunt i never thuoght that 2011 Was Rossi's year in fact i new he wouldnt bond with the Duke and think 2012  will be pretty much the same! going to ducati was the biggest mistake! but who give a fuck what you think anyway you little prick!!!

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Rossi no good in the wet

I was at Donnington in 05 and let's just say it was pretty miserable conditions to say the least.!!! Although I was bloody cold and soaked through I was in awe at the masterclass Rossi gave - he wasn't just good he was brilliant, he was different league to anyone else on the grid.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Or 176 on the Stoner takes title thread

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

pacman you seem a bit strung out is Stoners win upsetting you ? you are the type of fan real motogp fans would like to see dissapear your uneducated use of the English language just shows that you are the kid at school who swaps and changes football teams to the won that wins. Your on going rants just prove how bitter blinkered race fans are tough behind a keyboard thanks and goodbye

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Now this is funny

Posted by Stonerman

I am the biggest Stoner fan but can some people please get shit out there eyes, on record Stoner has to beat Rossi's record and beat him in a battle and so far he has done neither. So please wake up all Stoner fans he is the best rider out there but till he beats Rossi's record or beats him in a battle he is not worthy of the Greatest Title!!!

This is quite obviously a Rossi fan who has created yet another accounts .. who'd have thought it ? Rossi fanboys needing to make 2nd or even 3rd accounts(Buell, RDB) to agreee with themselves and try to get a point across ?? wow, shocker.  'Get the shit out of there eyes' .. ive heard that before from someone but can't remember who.. was it milkybars? someone help me out haha. We understand a lot of you people cuddled up with your 46 pillow are hurting, so if we can do anything.. let us know. I wouldn't mind buying you a season review, if you like ?

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

176 vs 176

nostro this makes it 176-176.by tomorrow it will have overtaken stoner takes title thread.It doesnt matter what you say about rossi he is still the biggest draw in motogp..he has had one bad season and the rossi haters saying he should go to wsbk .Dorna wont let it happen,if he said he was going to wsbk in 2012 his fans would swell the wsbk crowds and motogps would dwindle.

as for noshow accusing rossi fans of opening accounts as stoner fans to agree with themselves pretty pathetic.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

176 vs 176

nostro this makes it 176-176.by tomorrow it will have overtaken stoner takes title thread.It doesnt matter what you say about rossi he is still the biggest draw in motogp..he has had one bad season and the rossi haters saying he should go to wsbk .Dorna wont let it happen,if he said he was going to wsbk in 2012 his fans would swell the wsbk crowds and motogps would dwindle.

as for noshow accusing rossi fans of opening accounts as stoner fans to agree with themselves pretty pathetic.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

What does it matter ?

The difference between the 2 threads is that over half the comments on here are taking the piss out of Rossi, whereas the majority on Stoner's thread are congratulations. Rossi is probably now more popular than ever before, but for all the wrong reasons.

Like i said though, why does it matter ?

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

noshow and nostrodamus

noshow you have always been a rossi basher,as for nostro,well what can one say,he thinks he is the godfather of mcn forums.Its a wonder he hasnt proclaimed himself the next messiah...sorry you cant be,you would have us believe its casey stoner.

i see he is being touted as the next mick  doohan by mcn( didnt they do that in 2007?)

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

YAMAHA 3358

the people taking the piss are the stoner fans because there god has won his second title....lets see how it pans out next season.i will admit if he doesnt retain it next year i will happily ridicule him .

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices