Skip to content

General TODAY'S THE DAY ... (THE CHEMO' IS OVER) General

You are in... Forums > General > General > TODAY'S THE DAY ... (THE CHEMO' IS OVER)

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

halftank

Feb 10

halftank says:

TODAY'S THE DAY ... (THE CHEMO' IS OVER)

Got to go to hospital at 4 pm to get my results of the cancer screening, 3 weeks of stress, X-rays , tests and the camera down my throat.

Hope it's good news, but not holding my breath. Just hoping to get back to work and ride my bike for a long while yet.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 October 2011 10:30)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
halftank

Feb 10

halftank says:

Princessvanvan,

Thanks for your reply, alls going well for me just now.

Going to get as much time out on the bike as possible for now 'til the treatments all over. Glad to hear the good news about your aunt, and cousin, gives me more hope for the future ... thanks ... :biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

halftank

no worries at all glad to here all is going well for u at the mo lets hope it continues :smile and thanks for ur kind comment regarding my aunt she is doing really well and also my cousin both staying healthy and all clear ! and enjoy ur bike, iv been out on mine today for a spin and the weather was glorious! lets hope the good weather continues! all the best vv

Reply to this Topic
CBRJGWRR

Aug 11

CBRJGWRR says:

Brilliant!!

:lol:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

HT,

Thank goodness you let me in on the pigeon secret, although I do hate it when they crap on me at high speeds. Anyone would think they didn't enjoy being glued to the handlebars.

And yes, the family are fine and all set for another fun summer.

I'm hoping to have a ride out with Princess van van and a few others on Sunday. If I can just find my way to the meet up point, I'll be happy.

Must go and see if there's any victims in the pigeon trap. May be needing several new ones. They wear out so fast :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
halftank

Feb 10

halftank says:

Had the 1st session of the

10 radiotherapies to my head today. Today was only supposed to be the planning stage but, the Dr said we might aswell start the ball rolling.

After being sat there from 10 o'clock waiting for the Dr to finish his ward rounds and the time it took for them to calculate the right amount of radiotherapy to deliver, i finally got out of there at 3:20pm. Atleast the rest of the sessions will only take about 10 minutes from now on. :upset::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

nice of 'em to

surprise you like that then.........still as they say at least the ball is rolling and you know what is coming next time, and hopefully you won't be hanging around to long...:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
halftank

Feb 10

halftank says:

Steve

should be in and out within 45 mins each time now, that includes the waiting room time. Will be glad when it's over, and the side effects have worn off. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

HT

Is the memory still intact???:smile

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

how long a period

of time are the next 9 sessions over?.....:mellow:

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

halftank

its always a drag for waiting in hospitals :upset: but glad to here the ball is rolling now and hopefully it will be over before u know it! and u can put it all behind u :smile all the best ht

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle