Skip to content

General TODAY'S THE DAY ... (THE CHEMO' IS OVER) General

You are in... Forums > General > General > TODAY'S THE DAY ... (THE CHEMO' IS OVER)

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

halftank

Feb 10

halftank says:

TODAY'S THE DAY ... (THE CHEMO' IS OVER)

Got to go to hospital at 4 pm to get my results of the cancer screening, 3 weeks of stress, X-rays , tests and the camera down my throat.

Hope it's good news, but not holding my breath. Just hoping to get back to work and ride my bike for a long while yet.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 October 2011 10:30)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Wahey!!

That's Bostin news mate!! Thro the worst of it now :biggrin:

Looking forward to hooking up with ya over the summer. :sunglasses:

Maybe another Skeggy visit lol (hopefully with no hail) :blink:

Reply to this Topic
halftank

Feb 10

halftank says:

Steve, Stealth and Rog,

Thanx lads, yeah the 24 hour sessions are over and things look on the up, just the napper zapper to get through now.

Been out for a spin today for a couple of hours in glorious sun-light :sunglasses: man i feel good.

No hail Stealth, thank fook eh, took a beating from Skeggie last time ... :laugh: hope it's better next meet mate ... :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
gaz1982

Aug 10

gaz1982 says:

Pleased for you HT

I was keeping an eye on this thread and only posted on it once. Today I am posting on this thread pleased thing's have turned out for you.

Reply to this Topic
halftank

Feb 10

halftank says:

Cheers gaz1982,

things looking good just now mate, hope to meet up with you all at Matlock ... :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

halftank

Hi there saw ur post on here just want to wish u all the best for ur treatment in april my aunty and cousin went through the same thing but have made a full recovery now and hope all gos well for u too enjoy ur bike as much as u can in this glorious weather that we have at the mo all the best vv :smile 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Good timing HT

Summer's coming and you've got through everything so far. I'm full of admiration for the way you've been handling everything. Good for you :smile

Reply to this Topic
halftank

Feb 10

halftank says:

Beelady

Thank you dear lady, just to let you know i've updated my satnav for April onwards ... :laugh:  the pigeons up here are not as talented as down your way ... :laugh: :laugh: 

How you doing, all well with you and family ?

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
halftank

Feb 10

halftank says:

Princessvanvan,

Thanks for your reply, alls going well for me just now.

Going to get as much time out on the bike as possible for now 'til the treatments all over. Glad to hear the good news about your aunt, and cousin, gives me more hope for the future ... thanks ... :biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

halftank

no worries at all glad to here all is going well for u at the mo lets hope it continues :smile and thanks for ur kind comment regarding my aunt she is doing really well and also my cousin both staying healthy and all clear ! and enjoy ur bike, iv been out on mine today for a spin and the weather was glorious! lets hope the good weather continues! all the best vv

Reply to this Topic
CBRJGWRR

Aug 11

CBRJGWRR says:

Brilliant!!

:lol:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN