Skip to content

Discuss This Portimao test times: Laverty stuns in first Aprilia outing World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Portimao test times: Laverty stuns in first Aprilia outing

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Portimao test times: Laverty stuns in first Aprilia outing

Eugene Laverty fired a warning shot to his 2012 WSB rivals in Portugal today by setting the fastest lap time first time out onboard his factory PATA Aprilia. The 25 year old Irishman set an impressive 1.42.8s best at the end of the test to top the time sheets and show beyond doubt that he will be a serious title contender...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 October 2011 16:58)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
anniejay

Oct 11

anniejay says:

Camier#2

@mickdel.. re your comment Does Camier deserve to keep his ride after two pretty naff seasons on a full monty RSV4? ... has It occurred to you, that if Camier had been given the 'full monty RSV4' his season wouldn't have been quite so 'naff' ?? I think it has been very canny of the Laverty management to have got him a deal far away from Biaggi !! At least his mechanic's will get a fair chance, and as a result so will he ! Which I think is more than Camier had !! .

Reply to this Topic
anniejay

Oct 11

anniejay says:

PS : I also noted a report that say's Laverty was testing on BIAGGI'S bike !!!!! NOT Camier's !! ... Go figure !

Reply to this Topic
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

As a Big Biaggi fan i always want to see Biaggi at the top when it comes to the championship but if i was going to see anyone take over from Biaggi at aprilia it would be Laverty hes a class act and he made a smart move pairing with Pata aprilia but getting all the factory support from aprilia. i should be a great stepping stone to move to alitalia aprilia team when Biaggi retires then a possiable move to Motogp should be on the cards if he can perform as good as he has been lately.

Good luck to him.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices