You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > leaving the forum

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

leaving the forum

for a while guys as much as i enjoy the banter with many of you some trouble makers just ruin it and i find my self more and more sinking to there level i may pop back in the future

later guys

john

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 October 2011 22:42)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Worked up?

PMSL, you are a funny man!!

Ur losing it Billy boy if all you can do is say the same as I just said!!

Give it up and pop ya pills little man :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
londonbill

Apr 10

londonbill says:

Nope

Stealth please impart your wisdom onto us on technical matters related to bikes.

Last time was fuggin hilarious

:laugh:

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

I know

I enjoyed it also. 

Glad you got something out of it :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Johnlad

Don't be going anywhere,we d miss ya.:upset:

Reply to this Topic
52 Black Shadow

Apr 03

Sorry John.................

Sorry John, but if you insist on jumping in to try to start an argument with London Bill then you can't expect my sympathy when you end up upset afterwards!

Stay or leave, it's of no consequence to me, but if you stay take a word of advice and don't pick fights anymore!

Ride safe,

Shad.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

johnlad1

Glad you have decided to stay, .:winkie:..stick around and don't let the 'trolling' get to you ...see it for what it is and don't 'bite' at the bait ...unless of course you want to 'troll the trolls'. Understand that they don't mean what they say.... its just a 'means to an end' - to provoke a response ..and create an opportunity to 'wind someone up'. 

Its been going on here from 'day one' - a lot of it by the same individual who returns with a new username every other year (after a spell away trolling on other bike forums)  

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

shad

i only started picking fights with bill when he started bullying other forum members with his over inflated ego and its not that i was upset its that im just sick of reading the same old shit i come on here for a bit of banter and to chat about bikes and sometimes even you have to admit that it takes away from the forum when people start waving there egos around and starting arguments out of nothing more than boredom im happy to admit ive waded in and started arguments with bill and have only realy made the problem worse but i stick to my guns the mans an ass

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Billy says

"Oh nearly forgot.

BYE"

Reason enough to stay tbh mate :wink::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
halftank

Feb 10

halftank says:

johnlad1 ...

You have more friends on here than enemies m8, fuck the trolls and go for GOLD. Keep on posting, you have every right to do so ... :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
52 Black Shadow

Apr 03

John.........................

Qoute:   I only started picking fights with bill when he started bullying other forum members with his over inflated ego and its not that i was upset its that im just sick of reading the same old shit i come on here for a bit of banter and to chat about bikes and sometimes even you have to admit that it takes away from the forum when people start waving there egos around and starting arguments out of nothing more than boredom im happy to admit ive waded in and started arguments with bill and have only realy made the problem worse but i stick to my guns the mans an ass.  End Quote.

Sorry John,  All I see is your Over Inflated Ego!  I'm afraid when you start trying to pick a fight with someone because they are being picked on by others so seem to be an easy target then as you say, that makes the situation worse!

By all means stick around, and enjoy the banter, but don't start a fight then come whinging to us that the place isn't fun anymore!

BTW, I have no connection with London Bill but have been posting on here for a long time, and get sick and tired of this sort of bullying - there's no excuse, especially the old "I only bully him because I think he's bullying someone else" line.

Ride safe,

Shad.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices