Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Valentino Rossi aiming to bounce back in Malaysia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Valentino Rossi aiming to bounce back in Malaysia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Valentino Rossi aiming to bounce back in Malaysia

Valentino Rossi is aiming to bounce back from two disastrous flyaway races in Sepang this weekend to strengthen his bid to finish fifth in the overall MotoGP world championship standings. Rossi crashed on the first lap of the Japanese Grand Prix and then tumbled out of fifth during last weekend’s Australian round at the Phillip Island circuit. The 32-year-old has now slipped...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 October 2011 12:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

What's that Nostro?? the bike Casey won on wasn't as good as the bike he actually only fought for the lead on 5 times on and he fell off 5 times.. You couldn't make that shit up.. I expect it has nothing to do with the fact that he just jumped on the 2007 bike and all his experience went into the 2010 bike?? That is some straight talkin' shit right there...

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

You stated my hero was Stoner. I put you right.

Now your'e playing the 'all these blokes who race are heros' etc etc.........'when i can ride as well as they can then i'll be taken seriously' etc etc....... So i guess that when we can all ride as well as them blah blah. Muppet.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

If Rossi

Pushes too hard he'll be bouncing back from the tyre wall .

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

rachetman

Your logic kinda makes this forum defunct.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

chelsea elbowz - please explain your last comment (before you delete it) - you've completely flummoxed me.  and please don't tell me to feck off.

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

follow on...

Ok, head well and truly firmly above the parapet here...... Butttt all things being equal... who do we think is the successor to Rossi's matle as the man of the hour.?? I will say here and now that unless next season throws up something very unexpected, Casey is the man of the hour? He will be the rider who can get the best out of a bike on the bike that is perhaps easiest to get the most out of??  But I do think its borrowed time, as all things are cyclical and the cycle will come fast around to the next gen.... and a certain Mr Maquez will be phenomenal....

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

thursday night spellings

thursday night spellings, please allow some slack lol !!!! and the general consensus of statement was that casey is deservedly at the top, but come next generations chance at the top marquez is the man to beat ;)

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

crap comments

telboye1 : you're right matt post the wrong title. i agree. LOL.

lickers said "Rossi's shoulder is still not fixed and is giving him loads of problems still. Catch up mate!"

answer : well dude. you're one of pack of dumb ass who believe it. look pedrosa. how many times he got surgery compare rossi???? did he got podiums after that??? you're the one should catch up dude!

nostro : you're right. it's not JB fault. it's rossi whose to much thinking about front feeling. did ever hayden complain about it if not from other rider complain first?? no. he always follow. but first hayden always fight to the end. no moaning. that's why i like hayden. even i hate team order and play save of his riding style. casey is the beast master. nobody ever conquer it. past, present, future nobody could do it except stoner.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Maybe One Day?

davevr46 says..."I think they should be allowed to have tyre wars again, pirelli,michelinbridge stone."

Yeah Dave, and I think 'they' should be able to give certain people a nice little injection so they drift off happily into oblivion and rid the world of useless, pointless comments from the biggest bunch of sad sacks around. But unfortunately, I can't see it happening... what a shame eh?

btw, Crikey this Flo is a moaning bugger isn't he?

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

redracer

don't count marquez to high. do you remember sometimes 250cc rider cann't adapt to higher CC. especially japan rider. they good in 250cc but bad in motogp. so i must say we must see him on motogp bike first before we praise him high.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices