Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Valentino Rossi aiming to bounce back in Malaysia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Valentino Rossi aiming to bounce back in Malaysia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Valentino Rossi aiming to bounce back in Malaysia

Valentino Rossi is aiming to bounce back from two disastrous flyaway races in Sepang this weekend to strengthen his bid to finish fifth in the overall MotoGP world championship standings. Rossi crashed on the first lap of the Japanese Grand Prix and then tumbled out of fifth during last weekend’s Australian round at the Phillip Island circuit. The 32-year-old has now slipped...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 October 2011 12:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

Doesn't he say this for every race now. Unless Ducati have suddenly pulled their finger out and given him a bike that works I'm expecting another front end tuck on his bike.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

GP11

Maybe he should get back on that as RDP has found a set up that again puts him ahead of the factory hybrids in first practise.

Whatever he can do on that bike the factory riders should better it.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Seems the comments have reversed from a year ago . Used to be Stoner who got called the moaner and the crasher and every article he got a tirade of insults Lets not sink to the Rossi lovers and Stoner haters level guys

Reply to this Topic
lickers

Oct 11

lickers says:

Motoking......

Ever heard of sarcasm? Sod off back to your mental institute your medication is due.

All our comments are crap and make no sense whatsoever. Think, if you can, before your write your drivel one here, it's painful.

Tell me how much you love Rossi, I hear you think he is best in the world........

Reply to this Topic
lickers

Oct 11

lickers says:

Oh and Motoking

When has Marquez ever been 250 rider?  Again you are talking utter crap.......

Reply to this Topic
lickers

Oct 11

lickers says:

'your' not 'our' before you start......

:-)

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

lickers

ups. sorri it's moto2. well, small mistakes but kick in the butt like this by 9 times LUCKY WC, ass developer's fans rossi. well, i don't mind. i get used to it. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Christ noshow that's a bit shutting the gate after the horse has bolted.. presiozi si an enigeer he should be studying the data and they there isn;t any that says he;s got it right.. Ducati really need him to step up and let the fans and the sport know what is going on?? Any less than a new bike at Valencia and I fear ducati won't recover, I'm tempted to say to Rossi and Nicky and Marlboro not to wait and get out now whilst there are still rides available. There has been nothing in Presiozis work the last few years to suggest either that he has what it takes but more importantly knows when to quit I wouldn't take him on to design my bike in a recession going off his current cv.. He's to expensive and wildly experimental in a " I have no idea how my design works' styly... Only a complete moron would suggest giving yet another rider a go.. The two best have woefully under performed on it, 4th is better than 7th or 8th no doubt but not by enough for it to be the basis for your assault on the title....

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

video

can someone send me url of stoner when he won WC 2011. at the end of race, motogp make video clip about stoner. i try to find it in youtube but seems like it hasn't exist. video clip when in the end there's stoner's pic with no. 1 title on it. pls. thank you.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

2.427 off the pace...

... this morning & over half a sec behind RdP... he's got some bouncing to do :wacko:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices