Skip to content

Discuss This Crescent Suzuki poised to confirm WSB future World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Crescent Suzuki poised to confirm WSB future

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Crescent Suzuki poised to confirm WSB future

The British-based Crescent Suzuki Racing team are expected to confirm their switch to WSB in 2012. As reported in MCN this week, the current BSB squad have been in on-going discussions with WSB bosses about graduating to the world championship. The BSB runner-ups proved themselves when they competed as wild cards at this year’s Silverstone WSB round where rider John Hopkins...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 October 2011 14:10)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SethGator

Jul 11

SethGator says:

John Hopkins & Maxime Berger

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

riders

Exepct Hopper to stay with the team is there is no suzuki moto gp project next year, with Bautista likely to get the LCR seat and De Puniet to stay at Pramac. Berger is signed already to Effenbert Liberty, but there are still a few big names in need of seats ! Sykes is yet to be confirmed with Kawasaki and he has proven Suzuki capability, Camier as mentioned, Hill, Laverty (Micheal) has shown WSB interest, and lest we forget the Wily old fox Haga has not confirmed anywhere !!!

Reply to this Topic
SethGator

Jul 11

SethGator says:

I guess Kuba Smrz is on the job hunt and Liberty is going with an all French effort for 2012?

would be cool to see Peter Hickman get a test, if he is available I would take a run at Alex de Angelis.

Reply to this Topic
assen03

Dec 08

assen03 says:

Would love to see a

Hopper & Hill combo!

Reply to this Topic
SMITSJ

Dec 07

SMITSJ says:

think haga is partnering laverty at pata next year, but hill and hopper would be mouthwatering.

Reply to this Topic
TwoSkoops

Aug 10

TwoSkoops says:

Pramac are fielding one rider next year and most sources suggest it will be Hector Barbera so RDP, Hopper and Bautista will all be going for the LCR seat or seats maybe.

Personally I'd really like to see Camier on a bike that actually fits him and the Suzi seems like one of the bulkier rides so I recon he'd do very well on it.  I know the prilla is a good bike but it just didn't suit him and I really don't think he got equal treatment.

In an ideal world I'd like to see Hopper go back to Suzuki in GP's and then have a British super team of Camier & Hill with Crescent in WSB.

Shazam 

Reply to this Topic
coddy1972

Aug 06

coddy1972 says:

Tommy Hill will be riding the Suzuki

There was enough smirks and winks between Tommy Hill and James Haydon on Eurosport last weekend, and comments from Carter, to hint that Tommy Hill will be in WSB in 2012 on the Cresent Suzuki.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I wouldn't rule out.

Hopper winning the WSBK title at the first attempt of asking it would make up for missing out on the BSB title.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Good luck crescent suzuki have been great value thi syear with the hopper signing literally lit up the championship. Hope they get some decent signings. Suzuki are getting their act together in motopg. If hel trickles down and suzuki are serious about racing agin it may well be a better bet than a factory bmw.. Please for Tomi but could do with an established performer. Without a factory yam effort there's a good chance they will be right up there.. Just behind the ducatis of course..

Reply to this Topic
ojw30

Apr 11

ojw30 says:

Suzuki

Tommy Hill and Leon Camier a little Bird told me.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices