Skip to content

Discuss This Crescent Suzuki poised to confirm WSB future World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Crescent Suzuki poised to confirm WSB future

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Crescent Suzuki poised to confirm WSB future

The British-based Crescent Suzuki Racing team are expected to confirm their switch to WSB in 2012. As reported in MCN this week, the current BSB squad have been in on-going discussions with WSB bosses about graduating to the world championship. The BSB runner-ups proved themselves when they competed as wild cards at this year’s Silverstone WSB round where rider John Hopkins...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 October 2011 14:10)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rossichamp

Jun 11

rossichamp says:

tommy hill and hopper

now that would make for a great line up. know the tracks, basically know the bikes (i know tommy was on the yam this year but the suzuki hasnt changed that much from a year ago) and proven race winners at bsb level. if tommy does go to wsb i hope he gets a good ride. he's spent too many seasons on shit bikes and deserves an actual shot at wsb level!

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

If hill and hopper are in sbk on Suzukis that'll be my sbk fantasy team for next year

Reply to this Topic
sheepbottomley

Oct 11

This would be great to see and with Yamaha pulling out it is keeping the number up on the grid too

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

crescent

good news

just hope they give the british boys a chance i would go with camier/hill

hopper has his sights set higher

Reply to this Topic
megabucks

Jun 11

megabucks says:

wsbk

James Ellison drove from one country to another to compete this year. In four weeks he got two podiums in Wss and another podium in BSB Plus fastest lap at Portimao. He must have been exhausted driving through Germany Italy Uk and Portugal to compete. But he did compete and excelled. Especially in the final race in BSB on a non factory bike. Surely some Team must have noticed he is still a Top Rider. ??????????????????????Why has he never been in WSBK ALways overlooked.????????????????????? I have seen him beat Biaggi and the likes. ?????????????????

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices