Skip to content

Products Alpinestars S-MX5 waterproof boots Boots

You are in... Forums > Products > Boots > Alpinestars S-MX5 waterproof boots

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Alpinestars S-MX5 waterproof boots

Alpinestars S-MX5 boots, from £180 Miles covered/time: 4500/six months What's good: They are totally, utterly and completely waterproof which, for waterproof boots, comes as a tremendous relief if disappointing past experience is anything to go by with so many pairs. The build quality and style are top notch and even though these are waterproof touring boots they don't look like boring wellies....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (21 October 2011 09:25)

Post a message in Boots

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
X2Glider

May 10

X2Glider says:

Good to hear...

...that they are still waterproof.  I've had the original SMX-Goretex and the SMX-3 (2 pair each) and they have been completely waterproof for me in the worst of conditions.  And they hold up very well.  I wear them on all my long distance tours and 5 or 6 days a week on my commutes and I keep them on all day long as they are very comfortable.  As I'm on my 2nd pair of SMX-3sand I am wearing out the soles, I'm due to replace them.  So, SMX-5 it is.  They block the cold wind well in the -10 deg C winters but in 40 deg C summers, my feet don't sweat in them.

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Nice review

Cheers

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN