Skip to content

Discuss This Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash

Marco Simoncelli has passed away in Malaysia after crashing during the second lap of the MotoGP race at the Sepang circuit earlier today. The 24-year-old was battling with Alvaro Bautista for fourth position when he lost the front at turn 11. Following riders Colin Edwards and Valentino Rossi were unable to take avoiding action and both riders collided with Simoncelli, his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 October 2011 10:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BishopR6

Jun 10

BishopR6 says:

Deeply saddened

For marco, his family, and for everyone in the paddock and his countless fans out there. You will always be remembered. I'm still in shock over how quickly it all happened and how so quickly he has left this world. Rest in peace SUPERSIC.... Rest in peace...

Reply to this Topic
Quicksilverwing

Apr 08

Marco Simoncelli

So sad this morning, the sport has lost a great racer and lovely character, he will be missed I am sure he was a world champion waiting, always a balls out rider, pleasure to watch. My thoughts go to his family and friends and to the other riders and a hope that they will help Edwards and Rossi now who must be distraught. RIP Marco

Reply to this Topic
Quicksilverwing

Apr 08

Marco Simoncelli

So sad this morning, the sport has lost a great racer and lovely character, he will be missed I am sure he was a world champion waiting, always a balls out rider, pleasure to watch. My thoughts go to his family and friends and to the other riders and a hope that they will help Edwards and Rossi now who must be distraught. RIP Marco

Reply to this Topic
badtoad71

May 09

badtoad71 says:

very sad day indeed rip marco you will be truely missed . 

Reply to this Topic
timgsxr

Mar 11

timgsxr says:

speechless

RIP MARCO

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

So so sad...

I cant believe it, I cant. Such a great guy to lose, all my best wishes to his family, friends and us his fans. Ciao Marco   RIP

Reply to this Topic
mr zulu

Mar 07

mr zulu says:

supersic

What a complete waste of a young life and talent.RIP Marco,You were a true one off.Ride free brother.

Reply to this Topic
Banzai600

Feb 06

Banzai600 says:

So Sad

Finding this hard to stomach.

RIP Marco.

Condolences to family & friends.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
halfmanhalfninja

Feb 09

#58...

What a sad loss... Please spare a thought for Fausto Gresini, Marco is the 2nd rider his team has lost, how must he be feeling right now. And for Edwards, and particularly Rossi...Marco was his friend, how much more tragic can it be?

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

Very sad

SO sad such a great rider with a great career in front of him! this sport can be so crule some times. My respects go out to his family and friends at this very sad day! RIP Marco

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices