Skip to content

Discuss This Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash

Marco Simoncelli has passed away in Malaysia after crashing during the second lap of the MotoGP race at the Sepang circuit earlier today. The 24-year-old was battling with Alvaro Bautista for fourth position when he lost the front at turn 11. Following riders Colin Edwards and Valentino Rossi were unable to take avoiding action and both riders collided with Simoncelli, his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 October 2011 10:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

For such a young personality not the way to end a life .Love him or hate him it was good to see the riders put there differences aside and feel for him. Feel bad for Edwards and Rossi there reactions they new he was gone . Lets not hold it against the Malaysian fans they were not informed  properly

Reply to this Topic
9999steve

Jun 06

9999steve says:

RIP

RIP Marco. A true star that never got to shine to its full potential.

A sad sad day for race fans every where!

Reply to this Topic
amclel1

Aug 09

amclel1 says:

Marco

Such a sad day, great loss to sport and Bikes in general, condolences to his family, friends and team. RIP #58

Reply to this Topic
stoner27

Jul 08

stoner27 says:

what a loss

carnt believe it a young talent who i thought 2012 was going to be his strongest year.what a great loss feel for his family and big pal valentino..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Craigsy46

May 04

Craigsy46 says:

Watched the race this morning very sad i real shame marco lost his life he was a great  racer almost from another era like a proper old school cavalier racer. Thoughts go out to his family he will be a real loss to moto gp a great guy and a great rider.

Reply to this Topic
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

RIP Young Marco

You brought true excitment to MotoGP and was a funny guy on and off the track. Me and my family will miss you always, MotoGP have lost a true genius and will never be the same again. My thoughts to Maroc's Family and Friends at this time. Ride safe Marco, wherever you may be. Nick + Craig

Reply to this Topic
mcleanie

Jun 04

mcleanie says:

R.I.P. Marco

So sad for such a Raw talent, all our thoughts for your family, friends team and fellow riders. You'll be truly missed.

After this weekend Sepang's involvement in Motogp should be seriouly questioned. Far too many nasty crashes over all the classes of cometition. Get well soon, Colin Edwards, Bradley Smith, Marc Marquez, Axel Pons and all others who crashed this weekend.

Reply to this Topic
robmclean71

Oct 05

robmclean71 says:

RIP Simo

I'm just sick to the stomach. I didn't watch the race, just been reading more about it. How the hell did his helmet come off!? Must have been some impact, I've never heard of that happening before?

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Marco

Such a sad sad day, R.I.P marco. Thoughts with u and ur family, just as u were getting good and uv left us, hope ur good up there

Reply to this Topic
robmclean71

Oct 05

robmclean71 says:

RIP Simo

I'm just sick to the stomach. I didn't watch the race, just been reading more about it. How the hell did his helmet come off!? Must have been some impact, I've never heard of that happening before?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices