Skip to content

Discuss This Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash

Marco Simoncelli has passed away in Malaysia after crashing during the second lap of the MotoGP race at the Sepang circuit earlier today. The 24-year-old was battling with Alvaro Bautista for fourth position when he lost the front at turn 11. Following riders Colin Edwards and Valentino Rossi were unable to take avoiding action and both riders collided with Simoncelli, his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 October 2011 10:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

A very sad day.....

.....for Marco's family, his team, his fans and motorsport in general. A great talent, amazingly fast, brave and what a character. You will be sorely missed and never forgotten. RIP big guy.

Reply to this Topic
PeteRD350LC

Oct 11

PeteRD350LC says:

Marco Simoncelli

MotoGp definitely isn't going to be the same without you Marco. You brought a wealth of enjoyment to all who watched you race and you always gave 110%+ from the start to the finish. One of racings true characters,' the one with all the hair' and a very, very likeable guy.

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

A Day of Tears

I celebrate the All Blacks World Cup win - only to find out that Motorsport has lost Marco. A sad sad loss a true fighter and a great sports person. RIP Simo hearts and thoughts to your family and friends - Colin and Vale be strong there is nothing that you could have done.

Reply to this Topic
ambushed61

Nov 10

ambushed61 says:

Heart break.

My heart sank as soon as i saw Simo without his helmet after the crash . Iam feeling devastated & shocked at the same time to losing a great caracter . so god knows how his family and close friends feel . He was more than just a fast rider , He was one of the few that could bring a smile to the gp world , it wont be the same without him . My thought are with His Family & Friends .

Reply to this Topic
Technique

Jul 11

Technique says:

Ciao SuperSic!

I wanna give me full condoleces to Marco and his friends and family. Im typing this whilst crying, reason why? These guys are like close friends of us even when we critizise them, they entertain us in whatever kind of form. We see them every weekend doing there thing we love the most, racing motorcycles. I love all these guys even when they say things they didnt mean to say I love them, and they inspired me to the fullest! Marco was yet another bright star who inspired many. We gonna miss you Marco. Rest in Power #58

Reply to this Topic
suzukikitten

Jul 10

suzukikitten says:

marco

A rising star for the future, now a bright star in the sky. R.I.P. Marco. Condolenses to family, friends and the team. A tragic accident. GOD BLESS SIMO

Reply to this Topic
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

RIP Marco, was finally finding form,really sad day, for him and his family.

the sport has lost a real character and future star.

i cant imagine what must be going though rossi's or colins head right now.

what happens now?, he has a contact that he cant fufill next year and a bike/team waiting for him, but he will never come back :( .

Reply to this Topic
twinkledh

Dec 10

twinkledh says:

Technique

I feared the worst as soon as it happened. I am not so proud as to admit that i too had tears in my eyes when i saw the crash, super sic you were a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Reply to this Topic
millarmob

Jul 05

millarmob says:

RIP Marco58 a sad sad day for Motogp a shinning star has gone forever

His passion pride drive detemination fight  was all there to be seen

You will be missed

Reply to this Topic
thehoss

Dec 10

thehoss says:

RIP sic!