Skip to content

Discuss This Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash

Marco Simoncelli has passed away in Malaysia after crashing during the second lap of the MotoGP race at the Sepang circuit earlier today. The 24-year-old was battling with Alvaro Bautista for fourth position when he lost the front at turn 11. Following riders Colin Edwards and Valentino Rossi were unable to take avoiding action and both riders collided with Simoncelli, his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 October 2011 10:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

R.I.P. Marco

So sad that the sport has to lose one of it's brightest shining stars. Heartfelt condolences to all family and friends. The sport has lost a great champion and a great person.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerthat

Dec 09

Rogerthat says:

RIP Marco

Can't believe Marco has gone, a shining light in the paddock and a real superstar in the making. My thoughts are with his family and friends, the MotoGP paddock and in particular Vale Rossi and Colin Edwards

Reply to this Topic
Rogerthat

Dec 09

Rogerthat says:

RIP Marco

Can't believe Marco has gone, a shining light in the paddock and a real superstar in the making. My thoughts are with his family and friends, the MotoGP paddock and in particular Vale Rossi and Colin Edwards

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

Another Tragic Day

in Motor sport. Rest in peace MARCO you will be sorely missed by us all . You were the reason we all watch moto GP. Our hearts are with your family and friends.

Reply to this Topic
asti1

Oct 10

asti1 says:

RIP Marco, A true talent, such a sad day...

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

sad sad sad day

still can't believe he's gone.

Reply to this Topic
BKKP

Oct 11

BKKP says:

Marco

RIP #58......i had so much hope for you and your future. You were a bright light for sure.

I think its going to be difficult for Rossi and particularly Edwards to continue. It will be very difficult for them not feel responsible ultimately although it was unavoidable.

A very sad day

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

a race number that will live in the memory of so many moto gp fans i will miss his personna around the gp scene and regret he will now never meet his ambition s of been world champion many times over

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

The sport has lost a great rider, real talent & pit lane character... I'm still shaking... I'm devastated... RIP Marco.

My thoughts are with his family, friends & team.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PAUL70A

Aug 02

PAUL70A says:

R.I.P

A very sad day.....just been looking at the photos on the Daily Mail web site. Is it me, or does it look as though the medics carrying the stretcher, drop poor Simoncelli? Shame on the "fans" who threw rubbish onto the track before finding out why the race was cancelled.....thought it would be plain to see!! My thoughts to his family, friends and the team.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices