Skip to content

Discuss This Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash

Marco Simoncelli has passed away in Malaysia after crashing during the second lap of the MotoGP race at the Sepang circuit earlier today. The 24-year-old was battling with Alvaro Bautista for fourth position when he lost the front at turn 11. Following riders Colin Edwards and Valentino Rossi were unable to take avoiding action and both riders collided with Simoncelli, his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 October 2011 10:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ddddaveeee

Apr 09

ddddaveeee says:

RIP Marco

Struggled to come to terms with this all day, such a shock and such a shame, MotoGP has lost a huge talent and a huge personality, thoughts are with his family and friends, rest in peace Sic.

Reply to this Topic
lonegun

Nov 07

lonegun says:

sad day

you will be missed,deepest sympathy to your family and friends. R I P marco

Reply to this Topic
Rsix

Sep 07

Rsix says:

RIP58

So so sad. Such a talent. Forever young. RIP Marco.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

The brightest star shines the shortest.

Thanks, Marco. You brought so much to life in so little time. Sleep well.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

lesson for us all.

absolutely gutted , loved  Marcos style and agressive approach and was the only one coming through who could truly chalenge the top guys. Godspeed Marco words cant express how i feel.

maybe all of us that post on here and insult and say terrible things about the riders should stop and think.

Their all young guys putting their lifes on the line to entertain us and show us their skills, heros one and all. Im certainly sorry for some of the crap ive spouted in the past.

R.I.P Marco and i feel so sorry for your loved ones.

Reply to this Topic
olimount

Nov 10

olimount says:

RIP Marco

Such a sad loss to racing, we love your style Marco and will always remember you, R.I.P.

Reply to this Topic
scottdiver690

Nov 09

Shocked

I was terribly saddened to hear of Marco's loss, i have enjoyed watching this upcoming 'superb racer' for a couple of years, he really made MotoGP exciting and i likened him very much to Valentino Rossi, he could make the most unlikely of passes stick. Very very sad news.

Reply to this Topic
fast zzr

Jun 08

fast zzr says:

A true STAR

Our thoughts and hearts are with his family and friends. You were a bright light in the sport we love so much. Such a tragic loss, you will be missed so much. RIP MARCO

Reply to this Topic
emaig02

Aug 06

emaig02 says:

Gutted

An exciting young talent, such a sad lose R.I.P Marco

Reply to this Topic
Tinkers40

Oct 11

Tinkers40 says:

RIP marco, you were loved by everyone. Xxxxxxxxx

Reply to this Topic