Skip to content

Discuss This Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Marco Simoncelli passes away after Sepang crash

Marco Simoncelli has passed away in Malaysia after crashing during the second lap of the MotoGP race at the Sepang circuit earlier today. The 24-year-old was battling with Alvaro Bautista for fourth position when he lost the front at turn 11. Following riders Colin Edwards and Valentino Rossi were unable to take avoiding action and both riders collided with Simoncelli, his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 October 2011 10:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kevr1cool

Aug 07

kevr1cool says:

Marco

wow i`m gutted what a talent and what a character. the only bright light at the moment in moto gp and he`s gone.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Also spare a thought to Vale and Colin.

I must imagine the grief these two guys must be going through right know I feel so sorry for them both.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
maverick46

Aug 08

maverick46 says:

Marco Simoncelli.

Marco Simoncelli,what can I say.A great rider,a true rider in everyway.Still in shock with tears in my eye's over this.A sad sad day. You will be missed so much.R.I.P   Marco.

Reply to this Topic
andreto

Oct 11

andreto says:

I still can't believe it happened. The loss of a true legend. Truly tragic. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

Reply to this Topic
HerbertChapman

Sep 10

Young, good looking, talented and brave.

It was just bad luck fella, nothing more... RIP

Reply to this Topic
davidmoore118

Aug 10

R I P Marco

Reply to this Topic
rocket400

Aug 11

rocket400 says:

gone but not forgotten, RIP....

Reply to this Topic
foggie996

Jan 04

foggie996 says:

RIP Marco

Just watched the MotoGP race from this morning. Such a tragic accident. Neither Colin nor Valentino had anywhere to go - I hope that they understand this and do not blame themselves. Macro was an exciting talent, and this year he was developing into a potential MotoGP winner. The sport has lost one of its future talents. My condolences go to his family, his team and his friends and fans. RIP Marco Simoncelli 2011

Reply to this Topic
rongreen12

Oct 11

rongreen12 says:

tragic

So sad to hear about todays accident,  Marco will be missed he always added some spice to the moto gp so tragic so young,I wached the crash it made feel sick inside, but no one could do anthing to avoid him Rossie his close friend must be feeling devastated, marco my sympathies are with your family and freinds we will all miss you rip

Reply to this Topic
Mitchyman

Oct 10

Mitchyman says:

Another sad day in motorsport. Dan Weldon and now simi...

Thoughts are with his family R.I.P Marco

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices