Skip to content

Discuss This New Triumph Tiger Explorer revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Triumph Tiger Explorer revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

New Triumph Tiger Explorer revealed

Triumph has just released the first official pictures of its hugely-anticipated all-new adventure bike – the ‘Tiger Explorer’. The newcomer has been expected for over a year. MCN published the first spy pictures of the bike in prototype form 12 months ago. But this is the first time the finished, production-ready machine has been shown. The c.1200cc, three-cylinder, shaft drive machine will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 October 2011 23:27)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kescheng

May 06

Kescheng says:

Good Looking

Thankfully it looks a lot better than the previous 'spy' pictures which were horrible. No doubt BMW will be pissed off again at the styling which is a, shall we say, 'homage' to the GS 1200. Looks a bit more road oriented and with even a small amount of effort should be more reliable than the average BMW - which I know through personal experience and via friends to be abysmal. Hope it's a success as it's nice to see a British company competing on equal terms.

Reply to this Topic
blackspot

Sep 10

blackspot says:

great, it looks angry :-D

Reply to this Topic
DavidHondaCBF

Mar 10

very nice

but yet again such a fail at trying to hide the fact they're copying BMW, this would be the one for me though

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Is it me or is one headlight bigger than the other?

... it probably looks angry 'cos it's a heavy bike in the middle of a bog with road tyres on... :wacko:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

... & Kascheng...

I know people who would never buy BMW & others who would never buy Triumph again (trawl the internet & you'll find outrageous rants for every manufacturer)... my personal bad experience was with Yamaha... at least with BMW, in my personal experience, the very few times in 100's of thousands of miles the bikes have gone wrong they've put it right & kept me on the road. If Triumph are as good I may be tempted to move for my next purchase but I'll take some convincing.

Reply to this Topic
haremoss

Oct 11

haremoss says:

tiger

Have the 1050 Tiger, If this is as good and with a shaft drive, it will be my next bike.

Reply to this Topic
ianmacphotos

Sep 11

ianmacphotos says:

Looks great, almost looks like a photoshop of BMW GS frame with Trumph engine dropped in! well done Triumph! anothee brilliant bike! cant wait to see in flesh...err metal!

Reply to this Topic
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

It looks big and mean. As far as adventurer goes, hmmmm, I am not convinced. It looks a bit like your typical SUV (or whatever you call BMW x3/5, etc are called). I mean a very capable tourer and comfortably versatile vehicle but not suited for PROPER off-road use...

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

It seams to have collected a Bin from somewhere.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

looks absolutely class i think, wonder hat size those wheels are and whether they will have different ones like the tiger 800

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle