Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN October 26: Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011 General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN October 26: Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN October 26: Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

In this week's issue of MCN, on sale Wednesday 26 October, MCN and the racing world remember's Marco Simoncelli after the Italian tragically passed away after an incident during the Sepang MotoGP race. We ride the 2012 BMW S1000RR at the track launch in Valencia. The BMW was already the class-leader, but have BMW taken it to another level with changes to the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (25 October 2011 12:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
peter rabbit

Nov 02

peter rabbit says:

Tribute

Marco's loss is tragic in the extreme and has moved many people - myself included- in a way that cannot easily be explained. Posts & tributes worldwide describing grown men crying and a fan base stunned.

Dacron - great comment .

Garetfenn- a slightly cynical post above, I think, given the circumstances..

For me this issue will be a keepsake - in the drawewr with similar tributes to Yarno Saarinen and Barry Sheene

Ciao Marco, long live #58

PR

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

dacron

Couldnt have put it better...

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

dacron

Couldnt have put it better...

Reply to this Topic
t1gger49

Oct 11

t1gger49 says:

tribute to super marco

me and my 4 month 1week old boy follow the moto gp and our thoughts go out to marco,s family and we think dani pedrosa and jorge lorenzo have a got a cheek it wasnt that long ago they wanted marco banned from the sport and at the end of the day marco was one great moto gp racer through and through he had a great personality and a good character and now the moto gp wont be the same without marco and we will never ever forget that dreadful sunday morning and we will miss you marco you were the one to watch you made us laugh and we shed a tear on sunday when we heard it announced R.I.P MARCO you were one great rider

Reply to this Topic
Rowdygimly

Jan 09

Rowdygimly says:

I, miss him.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/Rowdygimly/316226_10150897939415650_843000649_21624480_1315750891_n.jpg

Reply to this Topic
digby000

Jan 04

digby000 says:

Cannot Believe

I just cannot believe this tragic news, the most charismatic rider we have seen for many years, a brilliant rider with an amazing talent, both on and off track. I think the tributes paid by racing friends and adversarys alike say more about this man than any tributes from the fans.

Ciao Marco. 1987 - 2011

Reply to this Topic
gsf1200sv

Apr 10

gsf1200sv says:

MCN online Marco tribute

Like many thousands of others, I was shocked and deeply saddened by the loss of Super Sic.

I have to say I was also saddened by MCN offering an online tribute - at a cost of £1.99.

Seems like blatant & cynical profiteering, knowing there will be thousands more customers than usual, and many of these being located in other countries, therefore offering it online making it easier to purchase.

I dearly hope the profits are donated to a worthy motorcycling-related cause, although there was no mention of this in the advertisement.

Over the years MCN has performed great services for motorcycling and motorcyclists. Come on guys, do the Right Thing once again.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices