Skip to content

Discuss This Tributes to Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tributes to Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Tributes to Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

MCN users, racers and biking celebrities have been leaving their tributes to Marco Simoncelli after the Italian passed away after an accident at the Malaysian MotoGP. MCN was swamped with race fans paying their respects to Marco Simoncelli. Here is just a selection of the comments. jnh-hrc07: It's so sad that as fans and spectators we will never get to see his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 October 2011 12:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
apriliarsv998

Jul 05

MCN........

Thanks – nice tribute.

For the first time in my life I’m not looking forward to the next race. Its going to be hard to watch it.

Reply to this Topic
mcbainuk

Sep 09

mcbainuk says:

Great tribute. He was the most exciting thing to happen to MotoGP for a long time.

I like the little audio clips from the Day of Champions at Silverstone. If I'd known that was the last time I'd seen him in the flesh I'd have cheered even louder.

Can't believe he's gone.

Reply to this Topic
mcbainuk

Sep 09

mcbainuk says:

Great tribute. He was the most exciting thing to happen to MotoGP for a long time.

I like the little audio clips from the Day of Champions at Silverstone. If I'd known that was the last time I'd seen him in the flesh I'd have cheered even louder.

Can't believe he's gone.

Reply to this Topic
harleyrider

Jun 07

harleyrider says:

Marco

A great tribute to an amazing rider.Will miss his great skill,bravery and his unique personality.R.I.P. Marco to us you were simply the best.Kev,Debbie,Heidi and ron

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

As a gp fan, like many others im completely devastated by this. The more that comes to light about this super young man, the more you realise just what a colossus hole that is now left in the sport. Nobody ruffed up the front pack like Marco, he was the king in waiting and as Kevin Schwantz has said, he was just getting to grips with what was needed to be champion. Love to his family, your son, super Simoncelli was fantastic.

Reply to this Topic
doctorfrank

Dec 08

doctorfrank says:

Supersic

Glad it's not just me that feel's this shit about marco passing,there has been some excellent comments that has put it better than I ever could,hoping I'm gonna wake from this bad dream.......he's put excitement and charisma in what has been at times some dull racing, what makes it worse is we did'nt see the best of him,just a glimpse of what was to come cos he was a alien in the wing's.

Watched the funeral and wow how composed and informal was that,hat's off to paolo and vale,

Thanks marco for the racing we've seen,the ruffled feathers and that hair,this is the only time I wish I were'nt bald..........

Reply to this Topic
Stacey46

Oct 11

Stacey46 says:

Super Sic

I'm just so devastated by Marco's loss, this has made me feel ill all week and I can only imagine how his loved ones are feeling. He had so much charisma and had a style on and off the bike that excited fans. As a Vale fan, he was the one who has excited me most in recent years and it was only a matter of time before he got his first win. Marco always seemed to be happy and it was obvious he loved his racing. I really feel for his family, friends and loved ones and my heart goes out to Vale and Colin - I'm not sure how they will cope with what happened. God Bless, Marco, you will be sorely missed and never forgotten. RIP #58

Reply to this Topic
Mik1961

Oct 11

Mik1961 says:

such a tragic talent cut short,the race's will be so much mundane with out your shining light!

Rest well Marco!R.I.P.

Reply to this Topic
r1wayne71

Oct 11

r1wayne71 says:

Well almost a week since we lost marco and still cannot get over that we will not see his shining talant and hardcore racing again,moto gp will not be the same with out him,thanks for all the edge of the seat racing ,you will always live on in our hearts .RIP MS58#

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Nice vid of super sic although I think the comments from the other riders should have been omitted from it, should just have been about simmo, great sound track every time I play my foo fighters CD now I'll be thinking of you simmo.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle