Skip to content

Discuss This Passenger opens door in traffic General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Passenger opens door in traffic

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Pat H  says:

Passenger opens door in traffic

The motorbike in front is filtering. Watch the white van in the outside lane and the passenger door opening.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (28 October 2011 11:12)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Idiot

Trying to scare motorcyclist, I would have punched his fucking lights out if that was me.

Reply to this Topic
hairyMuppet

Dec 03

hairyMuppet says:

Do not attribute to malice...

...what could be explained by ignorance.

Looks to me more like the van passenger was trying to sort their door out (probably not closed properly).  yes they should have looked, but one must also consider that things like that could happen.

Riders seem to be filtering pretty quick if you ask me.

Reply to this Topic
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

Filtering?

Filtering suggests moving slowly to the front of a queue of stationary traffic. Riding up the white line between lanes at speed is not filtering and the riders who do it take their chance. It's borderline illegal and even if it's not you are barmy to entrust your safety, as a rider, to other road users. If you do it's only a matter of time before one of them puts you in hospital. Take it from someone who did 125,000 miles in two years of despatching, it's not worth taking that kind of risk just to get to your destination a few minutes earlier and it gets a bad name for bikers in general.

Reply to this Topic
Chris132

Mar 10

Chris132 says:

Idiots!!!

I agree with what the others have said (apart from the hard man at the bottom) these total cunts are what give bikers a bad name. A lot of drivers see bikes as a nuisance and this is the reason why, they scare and surprise the other motorists by riding like pricks. I do a lot of miles and see a lot of things from drivers that scares the shirt out of me, people pulling out to overtake without checking their mirrors to one nob pulling out behind a 4x4 that was already overtaking a lorry and when the 4x4 pulled back in I nearly had a head on collision. That cunt had no way of seeing if the road was clear and if I was in my car it would have ended quite differently. My point is that you can never know what people are going to do, so don't risk your life by being a idiot.

Reply to this Topic
Robell

Aug 02

Robell says:

Agreed. Both riders travelling too quickly for the conditions. Accidents waiting to happen.

Reply to this Topic
dev_d7

Feb 08

dev_d7 says:

Bob 1

Well said

Reply to this Topic
keerthi

Dec 11

keerthi says:

That cunt had no way of seeing if the road was clear and if I was in my www.prozacdosage.net car it would have ended quite differently. My point is that you can never know what people are going to do, so don't risk your life by being a idiot.

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Where's the video?

Ok, so where's the video for this?

Reply to this Topic
Badlassicist

Apr 12

Badlassicist says:

None of the videos show up on my iPad either. Must be the way they've set up the site. Shame.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices