Skip to content

Where to Ride Tour around the Med… 2 months of Adventure - 2013 Meets, routes and tours (Europe)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (Europe) > Tour around the Med… 2 months of Adventure - 2013

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

zizk

Oct 11

zizk says:

Tour around the Med… 2 months of Adventure - 2013

Hi all, I’m looking to plan a trip around the Mediterranean taking in some 13 different countries. I just came back from riding out to Greece and back. Was in a hurry on the way back so was riding for 5 days non stop as I had work the next day.

This trip needs to be planned in advance and I would like to have others come with me and also help me plan it out / organise it. If any one thinks they would be interested in a big touring trip then please get in touch. The more the merrier!

I know there are a lot of problems at the moment in North Africa but I am thinking of planning and organising over the next year or so. Hopefully things will be better by then.

Take care all!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (28 October 2011 17:30)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (Europe)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RoadTrekker

Sep 11

RoadTrekker says:

Tour around the MED - Advice

I have been thinking of doing the same trip for many years but I am afraid it is a no go!! and I would not advise you trying it. I am in the security business and I can tell you that all this unrest in North Africa, Syria, Lebonon, Israel, Egypt makes travel very dangerouse and unadvisable the situation will not change over night or the next 1-2 years these are mainly muslim countries so progress will be slow and painfull. There are lots of other fantaistic countries to tour in East Europe which are safer and easier to travel, without all the visa hassle that you would otherwise experience.

Allways check this website for travel advice go to ..http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-living-abroad/travel-advice-by-country/
If you need anymore help contact me

Reply to this Topic
al73n

Apr 12

al73n says:

yep

Hi zizk. I´m planning the same trip for 2013, regardless of the wars etc. 

Send a PM with a skype and email address. 

Cheers

Reply to this Topic
fighter954rr

Apr 12

fighter954rr says:

I'm in

Alright Zizk and al73n, I am also very interested in this trip and was planning on doing the same thing, please send a PM with e-mail addresses. Del

Reply to this Topic
vitaniya

Jun 12

vitaniya says:

I want but I can't

It must be very exciting!Iwanna go,but I have no time in 2013``````That's my pity~~~:底价:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle