Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo in fitness fight for Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo in fitness fight for Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo in fitness fight for Valencia

Former MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo will make a last-minute decision on whether to race in the final round of 2011 in Valencia this weekend. The 2010 world champion is continuing his recovery after he lost 8mm off the top of the ring finger on his left hand in a warm-up crash for the recent Phillip Island race in Australia. He remains...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (31 October 2011 16:58)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

A sad end to the season

With JL injury and the other riders like Edwards and of course not forgetting the tragic passing of Marco I for one will not my usual excited self on wanting Ducati to try and win a race. I'm sure all the paddock and fans will pay tribute to Marco and the other great riders who cannot be on the grid.

Reply to this Topic
WideEyedFox

Dec 10

WideEyedFox says:

Testing Times

Stay in bed Jorge - the championship is already won and you're 48 points ahead of Dovi so your 2nd place in the championship is not at risk.

Focus on your recovery and developing the 1000cc M1 for 2012.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

I agree, stay at home. Nothing to prove by risking prolonging your injury.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Testing

No doubt he will take to the track in testing on Friday. If ever a racer of the modern era had the means,Lorenzo is the one who always found the will. Race ??? TBA.

Frankly,I reckon he and Ben will go the whole hog, Friday through Sunday race. No expectations of rampant results for sure.

Testing fitness levels and 2012 kit  is of paramount importance for them over the course of the next week.

Testing times, and I believe Dovi will be enjoying an M1 Furasawa designed super stable front end on Monday next. 

Much to play for this weekend , Lorenzo and Spies. All the best for both. They and Yamaha deserve a break.

On the other hand do they need a break ?  2nd and 5th in the Championship ain't too bad.

Reply to this Topic
riggs700

Oct 11

riggs700 says:

jorge

Should just rest till the new season and that goes for all the guy's that are out of contention. Get the season over and have a complete rest. I was hoping that Loris Cappirossi would not ride the last race. He has had some big get offs in his career, Surprises me how he can still walk. Take care Loris.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Two positives.

2nd in the team championship and constructors not bad at all 2nd place in the championship belongs to Lorenzo and plus I hope Spies gets 5th in the final standings.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Employ quicker test riders and concentrate on your number one's recovery.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Cheste

Is there going to be anyone left  racing at Valencia?

Reply to this Topic
bruce1937

Jul 11

bruce1937 says:

With the depleted field including the walking wounded, this has to be Ducati's best chance at a double podium.

Of no real comfort to them considering the circumstances but it would be good to see them on the podium again.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Spare a thought

For the paying punters riggs700, aside from the 125's there ain't a lot to get the locals excited about really..... Gonna be a sombre affair all round, so anyone that can should make the effort to make an appearance

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices