Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati to test new aluminium frame in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati to test new aluminium frame in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati to test new aluminium frame in Valencia

Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden are expected to give a public debut to Ducati’s new conventional twin spar aluminium frame during the traditional post race test in Valencia next week. The factory Ducati pairing have both tested the new frame in separate sessions at the Jerez circuit recently as Bologna factory engineers desperately seek to improve front-end feeling with the Desmosedici...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (01 November 2011 16:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

huh

you never give up do you?
As I said not interested about the past.
Name me  anyone that could do better and I will never mention Rossi again!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Thanks my little witchetty grub

I like to think I've deserved all the wonderful things that have come my way in life. Career, wife, family, racing success, adventure touring the world. Were I religious man I'd consider myself blessed.

What pray tell can I not take? Have I somehow missed you dishing it up to me again with your cutting, insightful perspective that Rossi is the greatest individual ever to stride Allah's green Earth, end of?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Cor, that's easy - Stoner.

bye bye Buelligan.

Reply to this Topic
lickers

Oct 11

lickers says:

Just to add

to the delightful read below, that Stoner is clearly not as good as Rossi was. By the time Rossi was 26 he had won 5 Moto GP titles. Stoner 2.  Clearly Rossi was better than Stoner then.........    :-)

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Allah's green earth

Well fuck me, LMFAO.....LOL...LOL. Those are words mumbled from a flea ridden mangy dog to call this Earth, Allah's own.

Reply to this Topic
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

and so the debate starts again.

ile make it simple for everyone.

yamaha, deltabox             honda-deltabox style            ducati- no frame,stressed engine airbox

universaly liked bike        universaly liked bike                          Universaly hated bike

years of development      Years of development                     introduced in 2009,no previous use.

life span 20+ years             Life span 20+ years                       4 years +

mature design                      Mature design                                  design in its infancy

i think ducati should stick with the development of the cf frame, but at the minute its to early to start racing with it..its never going to compare to a design thats it well established/proven.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
lickers

Oct 11

lickers says:

Davevr46

Thank you for your post and information, however this has turned into a Rossi V Stoner bun fight so please only post material that is irrational and annoying.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

lickers

Stoner spent 3yrs riding the arse off the dog that Rossi can't ride now whilst Rossi was astride proven engineering...................................... so what's your point?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Richard I agree wholeheartedly with you

De Angelis could be worth a try out indeed. He's proved his worth in that class before.

You do know Schwantz DID in essence win on an MZ. Ernst Degner the builder (and GP racer) of rocket fast two stroke engines for the MZ factory in the old DDR defected in 1961 from the East to the East (if you get my drift) and brought all his two stroke secrets to Hamamatsu.

He also has a double apex corner at Suzuka named after him - the Degner curves.

Reply to this Topic
lickers

Oct 11

lickers says:

PaceyCasey

My point is that Rossi was more succesful at the same age as Stoner.  Thought that was quite clear.

More bait on the hook?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle