Skip to content

Discuss This MV F3 675 – full details released New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > MV F3 675 – full details released

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

MV F3 675 – full details released

MV’s forthcoming and mouth-watering new supersports, the F3 675, will be the most sophisticated, tech-laden supersports ever when it finally goes on sale next month. The Italian firm has at long last revealed the all-new machine’s full technical specification and it promises to blow away conventions of what middleweight sports bikes are fitted with – and capable of. In short, the all-new...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 November 2011 10:07)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
2FAST4YOU

Jun 07

2FAST4YOU says:

ABS?

Does anyone know if the F3 comes with ABS?

Reply to this Topic
JHB1984

Dec 09

JHB1984 says:

finally

someone else asks for ABS ... i'm not alone yeah ;o)

Reply to this Topic
phil3

Feb 03

phil3 says:

ABS

MCN's Phil West replies: No, no ABS. Sorry guys!

Reply to this Topic
ducatigav

Feb 10

ducatigav says:

looks nice but think £10k for a mid size bike is a little much

Reply to this Topic
Pads1982

Jun 09

Pads1982 says:

In this day and age seems like a bargin when you consider how much an R6 is or even a 675R are in the same ball park.  I will not be getting one any time soon due to the high miles i do but would have one as a second bike in a flash.

Reply to this Topic
bouncerbeater

Aug 02

ABS ? Anyone want panniers too ?

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

He He!

It makes Honda's, Suzuki's, Kawasaki's and Yamaha's look errrr.................NAFF! LOL

Just imagine pulling up at the local bike meet on a 'normal' bike and then the MV parks next to you! LMFAO!

And what's up with ABS? Have it on my ZZR 1400, do all of you against ABS only buy cars without it? I suppose it adds weight to the bike, so, lose weight, save money AND have a faster, safer bike.  Or just waste even more money on rediculous carbon fibre bits! :):):)

Oh, and I'll have the panniers if they're going begging. lol

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I just love this bike regardless of price or whether its got ABS or not. Be thankfull that it even exists at all, because not much else is being offered at the moment.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

abs on a sports bike... if you need it you shouldn't be riding one because you clearly do not have the required... anything to ride one

Reply to this Topic
identity

Mar 10

identity says:

Bargain!

It's sub-£10,000 (ok, only just..) - that's great value when you look at the competition, considering what you get! And it's shallow but true, if you are on anything Japanese and one of these pulls up next to you... You know how you're going to feel..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle