Skip to content

Discuss This Loris Capirossi to race Marco Simoncelli’s number 58 in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Loris Capirossi to race Marco Simoncelli’s number 58 in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Loris Capirossi to race Marco Simoncelli’s number 58 in Valencia

Loris Capirossi will honour close friend Marco Simoncelli by racing the late Italian’s number 58 in Sunday’s Valencia MotoGP race. Capirossi, who will retire after Sunday’s 30-lap clash, revealed he will pay tribute to Simoncelli by replacing his famous number 65 with Simoncelli’s 58. The Pramac Ducati rider, who is due to make his 327th Grand Prix appearance on Sunday, attended today’s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 November 2011 19:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

PaceyCasey...

You some kind of half-wit or something Pal?...I would think for an Italian racer to ride with his deceased mates racing number would be the ultimate tribute to a great young man...good on yer Capirex(and all the passionate Italian racers/sponsors that keep GP racing alive)

Reply to this Topic
glynny

Aug 09

glynny says:

There is a line Pacey.

Reply to this Topic
AttackKitten

Nov 11

AttackKitten says:

nice one Loris

Reply to this Topic
jim929cc

Sep 10

jim929cc says:

Loris Capirossi

Loris Capirossi has been riding in this sport for nearly as long as Ive been watching it (well almost! about 30 years) and he has always been entertaining and he has always come accross as a great guy- yet people always mention the one time he crashed into his team mate to win the 250 title. He did what people always say you MUST do- beat your team mate!!

A top rider who will be missed- so we are losing two really, with Marco's tragic accident too.

PASEY CASEY - You are an utter fuckwit. Peopl like you have made me stop reading these forums because of the total shit you spout at times like this. Go and watch football or some other sport full of twats.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Erm...

Fockydoder - no, it says he's running the number 58 instead of 65... I think every rider in every race this weekend will have a number 58 on display somewhere.

Pacey - you have a valid point but the way you have expressed it is overtly designed to piss people off & provoke a reaction... a pathetic attempt at a troll that shows a complete lack of tact.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

What a prick!

Sorry lads, a 'bad day at the office' to say the very least!

Tough time lately, too many beers and spouted off like a prick. I hold my hands up. I tried to post an apology before but could'nt, i may have been 'barred'. Sorry again. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Paceycasey

You said it..

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Fair enough.