Skip to content

Discuss This Melissa Paris to test Tech 3 Yamaha MotoGP bike in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Melissa Paris to test Tech 3 Yamaha MotoGP bike in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Melissa Paris to test Tech 3 Yamaha MotoGP bike in Valencia

Melissa Paris, the racer wife of double American Superbike champion Josh Hayes, will test Yamaha’s YZR-M1 800cc MotoGP bike in Valencia tomorrow (Tuesday). Paris was due to test Bradley Smith’s Tech 3 Racing Moto2 bike today (Monday) but when Hayes was drafted in as injury cover for Colin Edwards during last weekend’s Valencia Grand Prix, she was offered the opportunity to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 November 2011 14:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Hmm

Hmm, she is definately no Elena Myers, or Jenny Tinmouth for that matter. But she is married to Josh Hayes I suppose. I would be surprised if she keeps the heat in the tyres.  

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Xxx

Can she follow up with a bikini photo shoot for desert :)

Reply to this Topic
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

she will get arm pump.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

She`l be handy

making teas for the lads in the garage

Reply to this Topic
nigel041

Jan 04

nigel041 says:

melissa.................

you sexist bunch!!!!!!!! personally i think she will spend most of the day evaluating the outgoing YZR, taking the good points and dismissing the bad points, in turn transferring these into valuable data that can be applied to the 1000cc YZR and in turn making it into a proven race winner for the likes of Spies, Lorenzo, Crutchlow etc. If any of these win the championship next year they can put it down to the experience of this girl.

Actually, thats a load of bollocks. Mel, put yer knickers on and make us all a nice brew (oh, and wash up afterwards)

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

To mis-quote....

A woman riding a racing motorcycle is like a dog walking on its hind legs....we know its possible, but what good earthly good has it ever been?

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

FEMALE RACERS

I see no reason why a female cant become world champion one day think of the power to wirght ratio of some of these size zero girls

Reply to this Topic
mike2265

Apr 11

mike2265 says:

cheeky monkey

What earthly good.  Well that's up to them to decide.  I'd hazzard a guess that Melissa riding that bike would make a lot more sense than 99% of the posters in here riding it - and I'll throw myself in with the 99%....  Not that I'm calling the rest 1 percenters.

On a personal note ... it's not a racebike but my girlfriends bike is a lot sportier than mine and she loves it - as do I when she's not going for a ride and I am - much earthly good there.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Taru Rinne

Was a very good lady rider , so am I for that matter LOL

Reply to this Topic
TeamPunkass

Jan 10

TeamPunkass says:

She's just riding

the 800cc bike, so I don't see the problem - and no problem even if they let her try the 1000. They're not putting her on it for development purposes - it's just a treat for her and Josh to take part.

She's probably faster then everyone in this thread, and not just the ones that put her down as being "just a woman" ;)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices