Skip to content

Discuss This Melissa Paris to test Tech 3 Yamaha MotoGP bike in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Melissa Paris to test Tech 3 Yamaha MotoGP bike in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Melissa Paris to test Tech 3 Yamaha MotoGP bike in Valencia

Melissa Paris, the racer wife of double American Superbike champion Josh Hayes, will test Yamaha’s YZR-M1 800cc MotoGP bike in Valencia tomorrow (Tuesday). Paris was due to test Bradley Smith’s Tech 3 Racing Moto2 bike today (Monday) but when Hayes was drafted in as injury cover for Colin Edwards during last weekend’s Valencia Grand Prix, she was offered the opportunity to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 November 2011 14:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

"MotoGP bikes are rigid wild things that need huge ability and strenth to ride properly." What the hell are you talking about? Take a look at the top motogp riders, they are lean but not about to win any bench-press competitions. You need more strength to be a gymnast ans there are plenty of women doing that.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

I know what I'm talking about lad. I wasn't slagging Melissa off, just expressing my opinion on her ability to ride a MotoGP bike. There aren't many bike racers good enough to ride a MotoGP bike properly to be fair, male or female.  

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Women

KNOW YOUR PLACE . Did DaveVR46 read my post about Taru Rinne? I expect not , she qualified 2nd for a 125 GP you know

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

KNOW YOUR PLACE . Did DaveVR46 read my post about Taru Rinne? I expect not , she qualified 2nd for a 125 GP you know

125 gp.

what does a tuned RS125 have 45hp at the most?

what does it weight. 90kg?

a 10 year old could put in a decent lap on one of those things.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Flippin` `eck

Chill out will yuz?

Its just a few people having a laugh. Don`t be so touchy.

Having said that, if a woman was going to be good enough we might have seen it before now. There was that girl in the 250`s about the time of Poggialli but her name escapes me... she wasn`t too bad, kind of mid-pack. But I`m stuggling to think of any other who`s been up there.

Katcha Poegnsen??? Yeh, something like that she was called. CBA to look her up. But nice looking girl mind, she didn`t struggle too much for sponsors lets put it that way!

Here we go................:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
mrblistershifter

Jan 10

Its a good thing.................

...........Josh Hayes is not in the same room as some of you idiots.   Josh and Melissa are friends/customers of mine and Josh would certainly knock you in to the next time zone...

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

rathetman

yeah and Vanessa Feltz would be perfect for power to weight ratio wont she ? lol

Reply to this Topic
katoo46

Dec 05

katoo46 says:

good luck

urggh...why expect anything else? Does it really matter that she's female and been given this opportunity? Do you think she cares whether some retard from the home counties or whereever resents her for her fucking gender..let alone the chance to ride? Anyone who is into bikes, male or female would jump at the chance. So good luck to her and I hope she has a great time on it. In the meantime, all of you who decide to vent your insecurities on line....carry on. No-one really cares, no one is really interested.....particularly Melissa, who will be giving you the metaphorical finger very shortly (now go and google metaphorical....off you go...)

Reply to this Topic
CBRJGWRR

Aug 11

CBRJGWRR says:

125 GP bikes

are around 50 bhp.

and they aren't 125 GP any more, they're Moto 3.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices