Skip to content

Discuss This 24-page Ducati 1199 Panigale supplement in this week's MCN! New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 24-page Ducati 1199 Panigale supplement in this week's MCN!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

24-page Ducati 1199 Panigale supplement in this week's MCN!

Ducati's incredible new 1199 Panigale has just been unveiled, and MCN is the only publication in the world to be able to tell the full and exclusive inside story of the world's most extreme v-twin. Our 24-page special Panigale supplement – produced in great secrecy in the past few weeks based on factory visits, access to exclusive material and interviews...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 November 2011 16:31)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Panigale

looks superb but I don't like these mirrors one little bit, they look horrendous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know what Ducati were thinking about!! They do absolutely nothing for the bike! Looks like they were stuck on as an afterthought! Hope someone is working on something similar to the 998/1198 type to be able to get rid of these Honda type atrocities!! 

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Want one

I maybe doing a part ex on me 1098 for this, but test ride is defo. I too hate the mirrors and would change them ASAP lol

Reply to this Topic
sv650sadam

Aug 02

sv650sadam says:

Free 24 page supplement? Exactly how is it free? It's called news which is what they fill 7% of the paper with, either side of adverts. So an extra 2% content and they're boasting it's free? I think not!

Reply to this Topic
De Puniet

Sep 08

De Puniet says:

MC No

"The only publication in the world to be able to tell the full story"? So Ducati dont want their own Italian press or the American press to cover it or they have chosen not to cover it and MCN are the only ones to pick it up?

Why write such to total nonsense? 

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

get one now....

I ca'nt see them building these for long.....

Reply to this Topic
fastorange

Oct 11

fastorange says:

Maybe i'll think about buying one when they restyle it to look like the 1198............and they will..

Has anyone told them there's a stray bit of pipe sticking out the side,  did Suzuki give them a good price on GSX-R tailpieces and KTM a good one on mufflers?.

Reply to this Topic
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

wishful thinking to assume they will back fill it to look like the 1198. That established the link again between the 998 and the future after the 999 mess. This is the future.

Think it looks great. It is also inniovative, and with those figures and traction control likely to be F***ing fast. I like 2002 and 2012. The rest inbetween you can keep.

R1 anyone.....er no.

Well done Ducati. Just need to sort the Desmosidici out now before Christmas.  

Reply to this Topic
kawacarpo

Nov 07

kawacarpo says:

er,no

it looks like someones just punched it in the face.whats happening to bike design?thank god for the MV.

Reply to this Topic
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

Great looking..

..as always the Italians produce the best looking Bikes out there, not like the 'shell suit' style Jap Bikes.

Looks better than the MV I would say, and the Dash...wow!!

Reply to this Topic
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

wow

pretty. i want.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN