Skip to content

Discuss This Milan Show: Husqvarna unveils all new MOAB concept Scrambler New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Milan Show: Husqvarna unveils all new MOAB concept Scrambler

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Trevor Franklin  says:

Milan Show: Husqvarna unveils all new MOAB concept Scrambler

Husqvarna has just unveiled this brand new Steve McQueen concept bike at the Milan Show. Powered by a 650 single, it’s got 60/70s inspired ‘On Any Sunday’ styling, including chrome detailed tank, perforated heat shields and retro style seat, all to make it look half 60s scrambler, half modern fun bike. This is not just a concept, Husqvarna started the bike up...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 November 2011 09:16)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
timowers

Jan 10

timowers says:

Looking Good

I'm not so sure about the Steve McQueen tie up, but as a concept in it's own right it does have all the pointers to a usable, fun and 'chuckable' bike. I hope their will be both on and off-road versions.

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Austin Powers Husky baby.......

Not a bad concept Husky! Reminds me of the olden days of moto-x which was then called scrambles. yeah,not a bad look,but depends if the finished product will be the same and for what price?

Reply to this Topic
jahagon

Mar 10

jahagon says:

MOAB?

What's that mean - mother of all bikes?

Reply to this Topic
Jackspratt

Dec 04

Jackspratt says:

Where do I sign up?

Isn't it lovely and with a 110 HP, 75Ftlb dynamically balanced parallel twin to boot, it should be pretty fab.

Reply to this Topic
Idahojudgebuster

Oct 05

MOAB

Jahogan,

Moab (aside from being a nation in the Old Testament ) is a desert city in Southern Utah. It is near Arches National Park and is particularly beautiful.

Reply to this Topic
jahagon

Mar 10

jahagon says:

It was also an acronym for an American bomb known as the mother of all bombs.

Reply to this Topic
Idahojudgebuster

Oct 05

More on Moab

I should have added that Moab is a popular palce for all sorts of off road motorsports as well as mountain biking and white water rafting. My sister and her husband have a house there. At night you can hear the Coyotes howling.

Reply to this Topic
Idahojudgebuster

Oct 05

More on Moab

I should have added that Moab is a popular palce for all sorts of off road motorsports as well as mountain biking and white water rafting. My sister and her husband have a house there. At night you can hear the Coyotes howling.

Reply to this Topic
mobit

Jun 07

mobit says:

Why use the old single cylinder ?

Can't see why they didn't use the 800 or 900cc twin - would have made more sense

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle