Skip to content

Discuss This New BMW R1200GS Rallye for 2012 New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New BMW R1200GS Rallye for 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Trevor Franklin  says:

New BMW R1200GS Rallye for 2012

BMW has just released details of the new R1200GS Rallye for 2012. The model joins the rest of the best-selling GS range and follows the success of the R1200GS Triple Black from earlier this year. No price has been set for the UK as yet. Expect BMW dealers to have this special R1200GS Rallye in stock for January 2012. Changes from the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 November 2011 09:32)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Special edition fail... yuk!

Reply to this Topic
gasgas280

Jul 08

gasgas280 says:

Minger

that is a minger!

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

BMW..LONG IN THE TOOTH

I liked the Bmw GS for some time,The GS Adventure being my fav.,but how much more can BMW squeeze outta this bike,now that Triumph have pounced with their new tiger 1200? Anew paint job,phhh,the red frame doesn't do the bike any favours,keep it black and while your at it,scrap the TELEVER system in FAVOUR OF A NEW BIG PAIR OF USD OHLINS. Come on BMW,where's the new liquid cooled Gs Adventure 1250,with... RAD CALS,Ohlins REAR SHOCK,ABS,TCS,3 WAY MAPPING SYSTEM,ETC? You'd better hurry up and smell the coffee,because by the time you do Triumph will have cleaned up,and ridden off!!!

Reply to this Topic
black2sugars

May 09

black2sugars says:

SWEET!

Love my orange Tiger 800XC and have keenly been awaiting the arrival of the new Explorer. I can have it in Boring Blue, Predictable Black or Dull Grey. No thanks. This GS looks stunning. So I have a feeling my next bike will sport either Rallye or Pikes Peak badges. (And the lack of a Ducati dealer in the capital city weighs very heavily in favour of the BMW)

Reply to this Topic
thedogs3856

Apr 10

thedogs3856 says:

Doesnt matter what colour they are they still break the same.

Reply to this Topic
vj60

Nov 11

vj60 says:

gs

...........I i echo with most of the comments written hear...........BMW impressed me with the RR Sportsbike but they have totally stood still with the GS which would be ok if they had free publicity of two guys riding to Mars or similar like 5yrs ago but they haven't. The present bike is totally out classed in most areas by most makes just look at the stats!....Haven't the powers to be looked at a MULTISTRADA for Styling,Power,Handling,Weight, not to mention TECH!...........Come on BMW invent something innovative/smart/trick!!

vj 

Reply to this Topic
ActiveJeans

Nov 11

ActiveJeans says:

Sad but true

Concurring with the comments is but the thin end of the wedge!. BMW, you had the chance to try and get me, but felt you are trying to wring the neck out of the GS in its long over due revamp. Tiger missed the point for me and planting heated grip switches on the fairing is like going back to my ford anglia with toggle buttons, bad design!!!! So Ducati got my money for breath taking design, performance and kerb appeal !!! It cost me more but I got more - simples

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices